Beginners SSC MTS Mock Test Series: Staff Selection Commission announcing the notification for Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam in different states and union territories at the official portal. Every year, lakhs of applicants appeared in SSC MTS Exam. Now this year SSC MTS Notice 2017 released for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 online apply has been commenced from 31st December 2016 and will be closed on 30th January 2017.
Exam will be held on 16th, 30th April and 7th May 2017. This article focuses on the Beginners SSC MTS Mock test series which will help you maximize your score.
Beginners SSC MTS Mock Test Series: How Mock Test will Help you in Exam Preparation
In any competitive exam, time management is the most factor because you will get less time to solve more questions. So you can get help by practicing mock test series before the final exam to manage time and increase your speed. Here are some of the benefits of Beginners SSC MTS Mock test series:
- It will help you increase your speed
- Easily accessible on mobile app
- It help you in finding your weak areas
- instant result with solution
- Available in both Hindi & English
- Help in competing with thousands other students
- Set by highly educated professionals
Giving the opportunity for candidates to practice mock test series before they take the real thing has a huge benefit on their scores. Here are some of our Beginner SSC MTS Mock tests series:
We hope the above mentioned mock test papers help you kickstart your exam preparation for SSC MTS Recruitment Examination. Incase you are absolutely new to this, we recommend you to go through the exam pattern first.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017
SSC MTS Paper I 2017 will be an OMR based Objective Paper of 150 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode. The duration of the paper would be for two hours. The detailed pattern will be as follows:
SSC MTS Paper-1 Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Mins.|
SSC MTS Paper-2 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
- As per the scheme of the SSC MTS examination, there shall be two papers viz. Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper- I will be entirely objective while Paper- II will be descriptive in nature. There will be four sections – General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness in the Paper-1.
- Paper – II will be comprised of a Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper- II is simply qualifying in nature. It is intended to test the elementary language skills of the candidates to be suitable for the post.
Candidates appearing for SSC MTS exam 2017 can go through the Beginners SSC MTS mock test series above to enhance your exam preparation strategy.
Over here, we conclude our article on Beginners SSC MTS Mock test series. Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2017. To excel in SSC Examinations, download the Best SSC Exams Preparation App for free.