Best Books for SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC Junior Engineer examination Paper I on 8th, 9th and 12th December. To ensure better chances of cracking SSC JE 2016, we are providing some best books which will help a candidate in SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation.
Apart from Preparation Books, we have also initiated to prepare a list of some useful study material for SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation like recommended online mock tests, eBooks and Questions Banks, which will prove beneficial for improving the performance of SSC candidates.
SSC JE Mechanical Exam Pattern 2016
SSC Junior Engineer is a Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Post. As per SSC JE Notification, the following posts have been offered under SSC JE Exam this year.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
SSC JE Mechanical Engineering Exam will comprise 2 papers. Candidates appearing for Paper-I will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT). However, the Paper-II will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode (Written Examination).
SSC JE Mechanical Engineering Exam Pattern for Paper I
The Paper I of SSC JE 2016 consists of objective type questions carrying a total of 200 marks. The mode of examination will be online (CBT). The total time duration of the paper is 2 hours.
|Name of the Section||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|General Engineering (Mechanical)||100|
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. All those who qualify Paper I will move to Paper II.
SSC JE Mechanical Engineeing Exam Pattern for Paper II
The Paper II of SSC JE 2016 consists of conventional type questions carrying a total of 300 marks. The entire paper will consist questions related to the field of mechanical engineering. Total time duration of the paper is 2 hours.
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of SSC JE recruitment exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. Now let’s go through some crucial books for SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation.
SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation: Best Books
OnlineTyari houses a number of prominent publishers who provide resourceful study material, practice test series and eBooks. Here is a list of SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation Books for Full-Course as well Sectional Exam Preparation.
|Book Name||Publisher Name|
|SSC Junior Engineer Mechanical Exam Book||Disha Publication|
|SSC JE Mechanical Guide 2016||Disha Publication|
While selecting any type of Study Material for SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation, we recommend you to look for the following features in each.
1. Theory Chapters (Topic wise under Each Section) – These chapters helps aspirants to learn and understand the concept that should be used to solve the Question related to that topic. Reading this enables the aspirant to initiate the thinking to conclude the answer.
2. Question Banks (Topic Wise) – This will help aspirants in practicing every possible type of Questions that can be created from a particular Topic within a section.
3. Sectional and Full Length Mock Test – This is an exact replica of the Examination as it contains a mixed pattern based set of Model Test that contains all type of Questions. Aspirants can use it for giving a Final touch to their preparation. It can also be used to maximize scores with the same hard work just by creating Time Management Strategies by self analysis. Over here, we are providing a full mock test for SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation.
Recommended: SSC JE Mechanical Mock Test
So you might have understood the importance of Selecting the Correct Study Material for SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation to be used for the upcoming examination.
SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation Books & their Importance
SSC JE Examination is divided into 3 sections i.e. Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering. The above mentioned books contains study material to read the theory related to Important Topics section wise, Various Level Question topic wise in each section and Mock Test (Full Length and Sectional ).
Hence these SSC JE Mechanical Exam Preparation Books give you both direction as well as motivation to prepare in the right manner. Above all, these prep books are published by renowned publishers of Banking and SSC Exam Preparation like Disha and Luminous Point.