Best Strategy to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination 2018: Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL Tier II exam from 17 February to 22 February 2018 in a computer based mode (CBT)
Seeing the number of queries from aspirants on topics like “How to attempt SSC CGL Tier 2”, “How to Secure job in SSC”, we have uploaded this article which include tips and tricks that can be beneficial to the aspirants. Only a few days are left for the Examination and in this post, we are going to share the strategies to use in the last days of the SSC CGL tier 2 examination.
How to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2018
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his strengths and weaknesses section wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination. Let us take a look at the exam pattern first
|Papers||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – III||Statistics||100||200|
|Paper – IV||General Studies(Economic & Finance)||100||200|
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in Tier-I. In respect of Tier-II, the negative marking system of 0.25 for each wrong answer in paper II (English Language & Comprehension) of Tier-II and 0.50 for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper III and Paper IV of Tier II. Paper I & II will be held from 17 to 21 Feb 2018 and Paper III & IV will be held on 22nd Feb 2018
The Ideal Plan/Strategy will vary for each aspirant and you will be the best person to do this self-assessment. Just remember these few points while making this plan:
- You just have to give as many mock test as you can on daily basis.
- Analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you in getting a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
- Start your paper with the Section which is your strength so that it will keep you motivated and you will get the boost to attempt other sections with the same zeal.
- If you are going to start the question paper with quantitative aptitude section then make sure you attempt the Reasoning section last.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 score will be the key factor in the final selection, just aim for higher.
- Stick to this Plan and don’t make random changes in that plan during the Examination
Lets us provide you a brief view of Do’s and Don’ts of SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination 2018.
Do’s & Don’ts for SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination
- Before attempting, always make sure to read the question and related values carefully and then answer.
- Always try to solve easy questions first as a major portion of the paper will be completed which will boost your confidence and you will also have more time to solve difficult questions towards the end.
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date
- You need to dedicate time to the topics you are confident in rather than face an entirely new challenge. Try and solve the easiest looking problems first. This will definitely boost your confidence.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will help in elevating your marks as well as confidence.
- Don’t waste your time on imposing and trying to fit in the answers for theoretical questions by hook or by crook. You either know the answer or you don’t. Hence, only attempt if know the answer, otherwise skip it.
- Never play the guessing game if you are unsure about the answer for a specific question. All you are going to do is compromise your overall score as negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
- Avoid questions that involve lengthy calculations. Mark them for later review. If you have time left in the end, you can come back to them later.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CGL Examination 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.