Best Strategy to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 1 2018: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the first phase i.e. the Tier I Examination of the SSC Combined Graduate Level. Most of the aspirants are well prepared but still are not able to get a job. The only difference is Time Management and the Strategy to attempt SSC CGL tier 1.
SSC CCL Tier I 2018 – Free Package
OnlineTyari has come up with SSC CGL 2018 Test package in order to provide students with Onestop solution to practice and enhance their preparation level. This content is designed by Exam Experts keeping the fair mix of Quality and Level of difficulty. These tests exactly follow the Real Exam pattern and Syllabus. Still having doubt in mind? Attempting a mock test is a must for Competitive exam enhances once performance by 36% in Real Exam.Attempt for FREE
Seeing the number of queries from aspirants on topics like “How to attempt SSC CGL Tier 1”, “How to Secure job in SSC”, we have uploaded this article which include tips and tricks that can be beneficial to the aspirants. Only a few months are left for the Examination and in this post, we are going to share the strategies to use in the last days of the SSC CGL tier 1 examination.
How to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 1 2018
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his strengths and weaknesses section wise. This is the time to revise bl topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination. The best strategy to attempt SSC CGL tier 1 (order-wise) can be designed by following the given steps:
General Awareness (Devote 5-8 Minutes)
The General Aptitude section consists of 25 questions carrying 50 marks. It is considered to be the easiest section of all. Therefore, you should start the exam by attempting GA section first which will hardly take more than 10 minutes. As the section is fairly easy to solve, it helps you going forward with the rest of the questions positively.
English Language ( Devote 10-15 Minutes)
Most SSC candidates get confused over this section. You only need to prove your Basic English Proficiency skill in this section.
- Make sure you attempt the Comprehension. Most of the time it is very easy. If you fear you won’t be able to complete the section in stipulated time , attempt Comprehension first.
- Try to achieve that in your mock tests also. It will boost confidence. So GA and English should be completed in first 15- 18 minutes including the time for bubbling the responses.
- Do not select answers based on absolute guesswork. Just don’t.
Reasoning Ability ( Devote 15-20 Minutes)
- Always start with your strong topics and complete them as this will motivate you as well as help in managing time.
- Don’t start any Question that seems new to you. Just leave it for now.
- Glance through all questions first. Select the ones based on topics you are most comfortable with.
- Solving questions in Reasoning Ability which have multiple methods or long answers can be time-consuming. You can skip those.
- Maintain speed. Candidates must learn shortcut methods to solve the questions quickly. Candidates must learn multiplication tricks to maintain speed, especially in numerical ability/quantitative aptitude. Other techniques should be learned to solve questions.
- Allot a little time for revision. It is highly important.
Quantitative Aptitude ( Devote 20-30 minutes)
In SSC CGL Tier 1Quantitative Aptitude section, most questions range from easy to moderate level. You must tick right the ones you are confident about. Follow these points in order to maximize score in Quantitative Aptitude section of SSC CGL Tier 1
- Allot roughly 30 minutes to this section and target at least 15 correct answers.
- But if you are finding it too difficult, then attempt 11-12 questions with good efficiency and, move to the next section.
- Be Quick in Calculations: DI consists of Bar Graphs, Pie Charts and Tables. If you are quick in calculations, do not skip this section. The questions are pretty straightforward
- Avoid long calculative problems. Try to pick up topics which can be solved with less written work.
- There should be no guesswork. Also, try to revise at least once since there can be silly mistakes in QA Section.
- Remembering short tricks for solving the Quantitative Aptitude section can be a lifesaver. Memorize and familiarize yourself with tricks that help in solving difficult questions.
Here is a list of best books for SSC CGL for all the sections.
Benefits of Tyari plus
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more