BOB Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Out: Bank of Baroda has released official notification for the recruitment of BOB Specialist Officer 2016. A total number of 33 different posts have been mentioned by Bank of Baroda in its BOB Specialist Officer notification 2016.
The written examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of January/ February. Interested & eligible candidates can fill the application form by 29th November 2016.
BOB Specialist Officer Notification 2016
Let us have a look at the BOB Specialist Officer Notification for recruitment of Bank of Baroda SO post.
Read Official Notification: BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply through online mode only. The online payment fees for general/ OBC category is 600 Rs. Applicants should have Full-time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full-time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute. Let us highlight some pointers of BOB Specialist Officer notification 2016.
BOB Specialist Officer Notification: Important Dates
- Start date of Online Submission Application form: 09th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form: 29th November 2016
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment: 29th November 2016
BOB Specialist Officer Notification: Number of Vacancies
Bank of Baroda has released the official notification for filling up 1039 vacancies for the post of BOB Specialist Officer. Likewise, there are different number of vacancies for different number of posts.
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) – 40 Posts
- Finance / Credit II – 235 Posts
- Finance / Credit III – 205 Posts
- Trade Finance – 100 Posts
- Treasury – Product Sales II – 20 Posts
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – II – 05 Posts
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – 3 Posts
- Treasury – Equity Analyst – 01 Post
- Risk Management – 10 Posts
- Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization – 01 Post
- Marketing – 200 Posts
- Planning-I – 57 Posts
- Planning-I – 11 Posts
- Economists II – 04 Posts
- Economist IV – 01 Post
- Law – 17 Posts
- IT – Software Development – 05 Posts
- IT – Data Scientist – 02 Posts
- IT – Software Testing – 01 Post
- IT – Database Management – 02 Posts
- IT – Data Analyst – 09 Posts
- IT security (CISA) – 03 Posts
- HRM-II – 25 Posts
- HRM-III – 15 Posts
- Security – 32 Posts
- Fire – 09 Posts
- Electrical engineers – 02 Posts
- Civil engineers / Architects – 08 Posts
- Official Language (Hindi) – 12 Posts
BOB Specialist Officer Notification: Examination Phases
Bank of Baroda will be conducting an online written examination (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
In total, Psychometric Assessment/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview rounds will assess the personality, level of communication, problem solving skills, level of efficiency and other skills of the candidate.
BOB Specialist Officer Notification: Educational Criteria
Applicants should have Full-time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full-time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute. Check official BOB Vacancy Notification for post wise educational information.
So, here we conclude our article on BOB Specialist Officer Notification. Make sure that you do not delay the application procedure for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment.
Stay connected for more information regarding Bank SO Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Exams, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.