CBSE UGC NET Admit Card (January 2017): The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), an autonomous organisation functioning under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development recently released UGC Net Admit Card (January 2017) for the upcoming examination.
UGC NET Examination will be held on 22nd January 2017 in certain cities across India. CBSE is conducting UGC NET exam to recruit candidates for post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Assistant Professor.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card (January 2017)
The recruitment procedure involves three papers. All the three papers will consist of objective type questions and will be held on 22nd January 2017 in three separate sessions as under:
- First Session: It will consist of 60 questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
- Second Session: It will consist of 50 questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
- Third Session: It will consist of 75 questions carrying a total of 150 marks.
Candidates’ selection will depend on their performance in all three papers/ sessions of UGC NET. To download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card, simply enter your Application number and Password in the section below:
Download: CBSE UGC NET (January 2017) Admit Card
The procedure for downloading CBSE UGC NET Admit Card is quite straightforward:
- Click on the above Link.
- Enter your Application number provided by CBSE at the time of application registration process.
- Type the password.
- Click on Login Button.
- Download the call letter and take a print-out for future use.
UGC NET Admit Card sample layout is provided below for your reference. Your Admit Card will appear like:
Go through the upper given direct link for downloading your call letter/ admit card. Download your admit card as soon as possible.
We wish you All the Best for the next level.
Stay connected for more information regarding UGC NET Examination 2017. To excel in Teaching Exams, download the Best Teaching Exam Preparation App for free.