DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility, Selection, Vacancy 2016: Directorate of Elementary Education Assam has revealed a job notification to fill 11278 vacancies for the post of teachers in lower primary and upper primary School. Candidates looking for a govt. job in the teaching sector and are flexible to move in Assam should definitely apply for this opening.
In this article, we will provide complete information about DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility criteria, Selection Process and the number of Vacancies for the teaching posts in Assam.
DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the given requirements meet DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility criteria 2016. Here is a brief look at these points:
- Assistant Teacher– Candidates must possess a Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and should have qualified UP TET.
- Science Teacher– B.Sc degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics stream.
- Hindi Teacher– Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET qualified.
- Arabic Teacher– Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UP TET qualified.
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School– 50% in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP TET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility: Age Limit
Age is the most important criteria for any exam. For the post of DEE Assam lower primary and upper primary school teacher, candidate’s age must lie in between 18 to 43 years. Candidates need to be in the age bracket of 18-43 years to meet the age limit set by DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment Board.
Given were the important factors needed to fulfill DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility criteria for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment Examination 2016. Now let us have a look at DEE Assam Teacher Selection Process 2016.
DEE Assam Teacher Selection Process
The DEE Assam Teacher will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Before moving to DEE Assam Teacher Written Examination Section, a candidate should possess information about the exam syllabus and structure. So, let us grab knowledge about DEE Assam Teacher 2016 Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the info box below:
Candidates have to clear Phase I (written exam) followed by Phase II (personal interview) of the DEE Assam Teacher Examination 2016
Phase I: Written Examination
The written examination conducted by DEE Assam consists of objective type questions from various subjects. Level of the examination will be above 12th Class or upto 12th standard.
- DEE Assam Teacher written examination will consist of Objective type questions.
- The whole question paper will be divided into five parts.
- Each section will be carrying equal marks.
- It is not necessary to qualify individual sections.
- Important thing is that there will not be any negative marking.
- The sections of recruitment exam will be General Science, General Maths, Environmental Studies, Hindi and English.
|Core Language (Hindi & English)|
Those candidates who will be able to qualify Phase I of DEE Assam Teacher examination will be called for the Phase II i.e Personal Interview.
Phase II: Personal Interview
Aspirants who will qualify in the written examination will be called for Personal Interview round. Candidates should have good mental and talking skills. Participants will be tested on Personality Assessment, Behavior, Attentiveness, Mental Sharpness etc.
After deep study and analysis on DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process, let us have a look at number of vacancies issued by Directorate of Elementary Education Assam for the posts of subject teachers in lower primary and upper primary schools.
DEE Assam Teacher 2016 Vacancies
A sum total of 11278 vacancies is issued by Directorate of Elementary Education Assam for the posts of Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher and Assistant Teacher for lower primary and upper primary School. This a golden opportunity for job seekers from academic back grounds who are looking out for a job in Assam.
Here we conclude our article on DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Vacancy 2016. We hope this article gives you useful information on the DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Vacancy 2016 for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016 Exam.
Stay connected for more information regarding DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment Examination 2016. To excel in Teaching Exams, download the Best Teaching Exam Preparation App for free.