DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016: Directorate of Elementary Education Assam has invited applicants for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher and Assistant Teacher for lower primary and upper primary School. There is a total of 11278 vacancies for DEE Assam Teacher posts. This a golden opportunity for job seekers from academic back grounds who are looking out for a job in Assam.
The initial step for the candidates is to crack DEE Assam Teacher written examination. The detailed information about DEE Assam Teacher Examination Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016 for lower primary (LP) and upper primary (UP) school is given below-
DEE Assam Teacher Exam Pattern 2016
The DEE Assam Teacher will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
The written examination conducted by DEE Assam consists of objective type questions from various subjects. The exam sections will be Core Language (Hindi & English), General Science, General Maths, Environmental Studies. Level of the examination will be above 12th Class or upto 12th standard. Let us have a look on the important highlights of DEE Assam Teacher 2016 Examination
- DEE Assam Teacher written examination will consist of Objective type questions.
- The whole question paper will be divided into five parts.
- Each section will be carrying equal marks.
- It is not necessary to qualify individual sections.
- Important thing is that there will not be any negative marking.
- The sections of recruitment exam will be General Science, General Maths, Environmental Studies, Hindi and English.
|Core Language (Hindi & English)|
Those candidates who will be able to qualify DEE Assam Teacher written examination will be called for the next round i.e Personal Interview.
Aspirants who will qualify in the written examination will be called for Personal Interview round. Candidates should have good mental and talking skills. Participants will be tested on Personality Assessment, Behavior, Attentiveness, Mental Sharpness etc.
Here we conclude DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016 Exam pattern and exam structure. Now, let’s have a look at the DEE Assam Teacher syllabus 2016.
DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016
For any recruitment exam, the syllabus is the most important piece of information with which candidates prepare accordingly. All candidates aspiring to clear DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016 need to be well versed with the syllabus prescribed. Below, we are providing complete information about DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016 Examination.
There will be 4 compulsory subjects as mentioned above in the table. In this article participants can check DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus as well as download the study material to crack the examination.
Core Language (English) :-
- Verb Forms
- Active & Passive
- Punctuations Letter Writing-Formal & informal
- Idioms & Phrases
- Method of teaching English at elementary level
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Reported Speech
- Essay on current issues
- Antonyms & Synonyms
Hindi Language :-
- Translation of Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Detection
- Phrases/ Idioms
- Plural Forms
General Science :-
- Living Food
- Plant Life
- Concept of Elements
- Basic structure of an atom
- Classification of Hydrocarbon
- Greenhouse Effect
- Displacement Velocity
- Acceleration, distance-time & velocity
- Force & Motion
- Momentum, force & acceleration
- Elementary Idea of conservation of momentum
- The Universe
- Human Body
- Natural Vegetation and Wild Life
- Natural Resources
- Molecules and Atom
- Radioactive, gases and Liquids
- Chemical and Physical Changes
- Uniform & non Uniform motion
- Idea of uniform circular motion
- Action & Reaction Forces
- Conservation of energy, simple machines
- Natural Phenomenon
- Indian Space Research Program
General Mathematics :-
- Number System
- Estimation of Numbers
- Place Value, Use of Symbols
- Word Problems on Number Operation involving Large Numbers
- Conversion of Units of length & Mass
- Multiple and Factors
- Prime/ Composite Number
- Prime Factorization
- HCF, LCM, Rational Number
- Whole Number
- Identifying and Formulating Rules
- Integers, Properties of Integers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss, work & time velocity & distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Binomials, polynomial
- Basic of Algebra, linear equation
- Quadratic equation & word related problems
Environmental Science :-
- Primary Institution of Democracy
- Local Bodies
- State Bodies
- National Bodies
- Citizen’s rights in Democracy
- The Role of panchayat and Nagarpalikas in education
- Health and other social services
We hope this article gives you useful information on the latest DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2016 Exam.
Stay connected for more information regarding DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment Examination 2016. To excel in Teaching Exams, download the Best Teaching Exam Preparation App for free.