DMRC Application Form 2016 Delhi Metro Recruitment: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has invited candidates from various streams to apply for Executive and Non-Executive Posts in the Delhi Metro Recruitment. It is a joint venture of the government of India and Delhi. It is primarily responsible for the procession of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit Systems for Delhi, NCR and other adjoining metro services. This is a golden opportunity for young and energetic candidates to establish themselves in the govt. sector.
The candidates who wish to apply for the same can do so by visiting the official website of DMRC. This is the only way in which one can apply for the Delhi Metro recruitment process. By the medium of this article, we will guide you on How to apply for the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016? We are going to give you a step-by-step description of the process in order to help you submit the DMRC application form 2016.
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016: Important Dates
Before we begin with the the process of submitting the DMRC Application Form, here is a list of a few important dates in context to the application process for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016.
|Commencement of On-Line Registration||16 September 2016|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fee||18 October 2016|
|Generation of Bank Challan (through DMRC website)||15 October 2016|
|Last Date for Registration||15 October 2016|
Now, let’s have a look at the detailed description of the process for submitting the DMRC Application Form for Delhi Metro Recruitment exam 2016.
DMRC Application Form 2016: Steps to Apply Online
The candidates who aspire to apply for the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016 must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for their respective posts. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, nationality, qualification, etc. you will not be able to submit the DMRC Application Form.
Now, let us begin with the detailed description for the DMRC Application Form 2016.
- Visit the official website of the DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Click on the link “CAREER”.
- Open the notification “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” and check the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications.
- Fill in all your personal details for the required fields in the DMRC Application Form.
- After this, you have to upload a scanned copy of your passport, colored photograph, a scanned copy of your signature, your GATE score card (wherever applicable), OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. One must keep in mind that the size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only. 8.
- After the successful filling up of the DMRC application form, a bank Challan with a Bank Reference Number will be generated. Make a note of it.
NOTE: The Bank Challan will be active for a fixed period of time i.e. up to 15 October’ 2016.
The system generated Bank Challan comprises of 3 copies namely, (i) Bank Copy, (ii) Candidate’s Copy and (iii) DMRC’s Copy. The time period for the payment of exam fee is 17th September to 18th October 2016.
- Take a print out of the challan and pay the requisite fee for the written exam at any SBI branch. The account number for the same is 33700092265. It is mandatory for the candidates to pay the fee within 24 hours after generation of the challan.
- After the transaction, a unique Journal Number and a Branch code will be issued that will testify that the bank has collected the money.
- Collect the “Candidate’s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank that must contain (i) SBI Journal number, (ii) Branch Name, (iii) Branch Code Number, (iv) Date of deposit and (v) Amount.
- After waiting for a minimum of 2 working days after depositing the fee, visit the official website and click on the link “CAREER” again and choose the option “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” where they can apply for the registration or acknowledgement slip.
- Fill in the requisite details carefully before clicking the “SUBMIT” option. You will not be allowed to modify anything after submitting your DMRC application form. Make sure all the details that you have filled are appropriate.
- After you click the submit button, a unique registration number and a slip will be generated. This means that the application process and the payment of fee is successfully completed.
Some important points to keep in mind before for the Delhi Metro Recruitment exam,
- Have a valid email id from the time of applying till the results are declared as this will be your source of contact and information during the recruitment process.
- Carry the scanned copies of the required documents to be attached beforehand.
- Do not fill any false information in your application form.
- Always keep a copy of the DMRC application form and slip for generation of the Admit Card.
We hope that this article will make the Delhi Metro Recruitment application process easier for you.
Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.