DMRC CRA Psycho Test 2016: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has sent the text message to the candidates who were able to clear the online computer based test for Customer Relations Assistant Recruitment Exam. It is informed by the DMRC that Psycho test will be held from 24 July 2017.
The next hurdle after DMRC written exam is Psycho Test round. Here is all you need to about the DMRC CRA Psycho test. Scroll down for detailed & error-free information.
DMRC CRA Psycho Test: All you need to Know
All shortlisted candidates will be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Psycho Test & Document Verification to be held later on for which candidates will be informed separately. Let us initiate by providing you FAQs on DMRC CRA Psycho round. Here is all you need to know about the said topic.
- The candidates are advised to bring 2 HB pencils, 1 eraser, 1 sharpener and 1 Black/ Blue ball point pen with themselves for the Psycho Test.
- The candidature for Psychological Test is subject to meeting eligibility criteria as mentioned in advertisement No. DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016 published in employment news dated: 24.09.2016.
- The candidates must bring all the certificates etc. in original, with one set of attested copies in support of age, educational qualification i.e. Three/ four years graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in computer application course of a minimum 6 weeks duration), by the time of Psycho Test, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Psycho Test.
- In case the candidates are already serving in Central/ State Government Services/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Body and/or their application was not forwarded to the department, they should bring a ‘No OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from their office failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Psycho Test.
- Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Coloured Photographs is needed. The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had uploaded on their application forms.
- Candidates coming under SC/ST/OBC category must produce caste/ class certificate, issued by the competent authority, at the time of Psycho Test, failing which their candidature will be canceled. In the case of OBC candidates, should they be required to be considered under relaxed conditions, they must submit the latest OBC Certificate with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause in Attached Format at the time of Psycho Test, failing which they will not be allowed for the same.
- The call for Psycho Test may not be treated as an offer of appointment.
- Outstation candidates traveling more the 50 k.m and found eligible to attend Psycho Test will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper class Rail/Bus fare once by the shortest route from the place indicated by them in the application form, to the place of Psycho Test, on submission of Rail/Bus Ticket.
- All the candidates must prepare to stay at Delhi at their own cost for about five days for attending Psycho Test.
List of certificates to be produced for Document Verification & Psycho Test:
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation Certificate)
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional or original Degree certificates/Computer literacy certificate, by the time of Psycho Test. SC/ST/OBC certificates, if belonging to a reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
- In the case of OBC certificate, their caste should be in Central List. Certificates should be current with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause and not more than one year old.
- Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Coloured Photographs. The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had uploaded on their application forms.
In the case of candidates belonging to OBC community & may have qualified under OBC relaxation, the prevalent rules/decisions at the time of Psycho Test will be applicable. They will be required to submit the OBC certificate in the attached format, at the time of Psycho Test.
That’s all for the day. Here we conclude our article on DMRC CRA Psycho Test information. Needless to say, We will keep you posted on further updates.
Stay connected for more information regarding DMRC CRA Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railways Exams, download the Best DMRC Exam Preparation App for free.