DMRC CRA Study Plan, Examination Strategy 2016

3
2678
DMRC CRA Study Plan, Examination Strategy 2016

DMRC CRA Study Plan: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will conduct its online examination for the recruitment of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in various metro organisations. DMRC is going to conduct CRA examination from 21st Feb to 28th Feb 2017.

DMRC has issued a sum total of 1100 vacancies for the post of DMRC CRA. The Postcode for CRA post is NE02. To ensure better chances of cracking DMRC 2016, we are here providing a detailed DMRC CRA study plan along with DMRC CRA Exam Strategy.

 

DMRC CRA Study Plan: Last Month Exam Strategy

Here, we have built a proper DMRC CRA Study Plan for each section of the exam. As we are left with approx 20 days to prepare for DMRC CRA exam, we should carefully structure and review our “DMRC CRA Study Plan”. Assuming that a student studies for 4 hours a day, we are left with a total of 80 hours to prepare for the test.

Total Number of Days      20
Number of Hours per Day  4 Hours
Hours dedicated towards General Awareness including Computer Awareness Preparation 20 Hours
Hours dedicated towards English  Preparation 20 Hours
Hours dedicated towards Numerical Ability and Reasoning Preparation 20 Hours
Hours dedicated towards General English Paper II Preparation 20 Hours

Before heading towards DMRC Examination Strategy, let us have a look at the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern. Knowing the exam pattern and important topics helps majorly in formulating a proper DMRC CRA Examination Strategy.

 

DMRC CRA Exam Pattern and Structure

Selection process for the post of DMRC CRA is a four stage process consisting of:

  • Level I is a Written Test (two papers)
  • Level II is a Psychology Test (qualifying)
  • Level III is Personal Interview
  • Level IV is Medical examination in Aye-one category.

It is important for all the candidates to understand the way questions are asked in the exam and what structure each paper follows. Before dwelling on the DMRC CRA strategy, it is important for you to understand the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern for the written test.

WRITTEN TEST

The DMRC CRA Exam Pattern comprises a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.

  • Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like English language, General Awareness including Computer Awareness and Science questions, Numerical ability, Logical Ability and Reasoning.
  • Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questions from the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
    DMRC CRA Mock Test Series

    Delhi Metro CRA Exam 2016 मॉक टेस्ट सीरीज़

    Crack DMRC CRA Recruitment Examination by practicing this Mock test. This Mock test comes with solutions.

    Click here to try a few questions

    DMRC CRA Best Books

    Delhi Metro CRA Recruitment Practice Papers

    Appearing for DMRC CRA Recruitment Examination? Get the best study material to crack railway examination and secure a good position in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.

    Click here to try a few questions

Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC CRA exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you gain useful insight into the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern. Now let us formulate DMRC CRA Examination strategy in the form of tips.

DMRC CRA Examination Strategy and Tips

Now let us start by discussing DMRC Exam Strategy and tips for DMRC CRA recruitment exam 2016. To ensure better chances of cracking DMRC 2016, we are here providing some crucial tips for the upcoming examination.

Candidates can strategize their preparation based on the pointers mentioned below:

  • As you have approximately 80 Hours to study for the exam, dedicate time accordingly to Each Section.
  • Understand, Practice and Clear the Concept accordingly by practice and Learning.
  • Candidates should incorporate and practice time management in their daily life. It is the best if you learn time management.
  • Make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic.
  • Prioritize the Syllabus as per the Previous Year Based Important Topics as per your Trade.
  • List down few topics that cover the Maximum in English Portion and Start preparing for the same.
  • Work on your speed. Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
  • Analyzing the Previous Year Paper and Creating the Concepts will be the biggest tool towards your Success.

These crucial tips will help candidates to perform well and score good in DMRC recruitment examination.

  1.  For the first 14 days, Dedicate 75% of your time towards practice and analysis, and the remaining 25% towards revision.
  2. Likewise, for the last 6 days, Dedicate 75% of your time towards revision and analysis, and the remaining 25% towards practice.

Optimized Use of Time Management, Clear Understanding of Concepts and Pre-designed Attempt Plan will lead you to the Path to Success. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.

Best Exam Preparation App OnlineTyari

3 COMMENTS

Write your comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.