DMRC CRA Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) is a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Delhi. The organisation has called applications for the recruitment of vacancies for the post of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) among many other posts in DMRC for the upcoming year 2016-17.
The postcode for CRA post is NE02. There are a total of 1100 vacancies for the post of CRA. The online registration for DMRC Recruitment 2016-2017 starts from 16 September 2016 and ends on 15 October 2016. In this article, we will cover all the information related to DMRC CRA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016.
DMRC CRA Exam Pattern and Structure 2016
Selection process for the post of DMRC CRA is a four stage process consisting of:
- Level I is a Written Test (two papers)
- Level II is a Psychology Test (qualifying)
- Level III is Personal Interview
- Level IV is Medical examination in Aye-one category.
It is important for all the candidates to understand the way questions are asked in the exam and what structure each paper follows. Before dwelling on the DMRC CRA syllabus, it is important for you to understand the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern for the written test.
The DMRC CRA Exam Pattern comprises of a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.
- Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Numerical ability, Logical Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questions from the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC CRA exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you gain useful insight into the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern. Now. let’s shift our focus to the DMRC CRA syllabus for all the subjects of the written examination.
DMRC CRA Syllabus 2016
For any recruitment exam, the syllabus is the most important piece of information with which candidates prepare accordingly. Here we have provided the entire DMRC CRA Syllabus for the both the papers of the post.
DMRC CRA Syllabus for Paper I
Paper I of DMRC CRA consists of questions from topics such as general awareness, quantitative aptitude, reasoning etc.
- Basics of English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five years Plans
- Who is who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
- All about Computers and Its Operations
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio & proportions
- Unitary Method
- Percentage, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D & 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Number & Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Coding – Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relation & Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures
DMRC CRA Syllabus for Paper II
The paper II of DMRC CRA consists of questions from the topic General English.
- English Grammar
- Parts of speech
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and passive voice
We hope this article provides you with useful information on DMRC CRA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016.
Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.