DMRC SC/ TO Study Plan, Examination Strategy 2016

DMRC SC/ TO Study Plan, Examination Strategy 2016

DMRC SC/ TO Study Plan: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will conduct its online examination for the recruitment of Station Controller/ Train Officer (SC/ TO) in various metro organisations. DMRC is going to conduct SC/ TO examination on 4th December 2016.

DMRC has issued a sum total of 662 vacancies for the post of DMRC SC/ TOThe Postcode for SC/ TO post is NE01. To ensure better chances of cracking DMRC 2016, we are here providing a detailed DMRC SC/ TO study plan along with DMRC SC/ TO Exam Strategy.


DMRC SC/ TO Study Plan: Last Week Exam Strategy

Here, we have built a proper DMRC SC/ TO Study Plan for each section of the exam. As we are left with approx 7 days to prepare for DMRC SC/ TO exam, we should carefully structure and review our “DMRC SC/ TO Study Plan”. Assuming that a student studies for 4 hours a day, we are left with a total of 28 hours to prepare for the test.

Total Number of Days      7
Number of Hours per Day 4 Hours
Hours dedicated towards General Science Preparation 7 Hours
Hours dedicated towards Numerical Ability & Reasoning Preparation 7 Hours
Hours dedicated towards General Awareness Preparation 7 Hours
Hours dedicated towards General English Paper II Preparation 7 Hours

Before heading towards DMRC Examination Strategy, let us have a look at the DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern. Knowing the exam pattern and important topics helps majorly in formulating a proper DMRC SC/ TO Examination Strategy.


DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern 2016

A candidate has to clear four under given exam levels to get shortlisted for DMRC SC/ TO post. These are as follows:

  • Level I is a Written Test (two papers)
  • Level II is a Psychology Test (qualifying)
  • Level III is Personal Interview
  • Level IV is Medical examination in Aye-one category

It is important for you to understand the DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern for level I i.e written test.

DMRC SC/ TO Written Test

The DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern comprises a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.

  • Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like General Science, General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Logical Ability, Numerical Ability and Reasoning.
  • Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questions from the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.

After going through DMRC SC/ TO Exam Pattern, let us formulate DMRC SC/ TO Examination strategy in the form of tips.


DMRC SC/ TO Examination Strategy and Tips

Now let us start by discussing DMRC Exam Strategy and tips for DMRC SC/ TO recruitment exam 2016. To ensure better chances of cracking DMRC 2016, we are here providing some crucial tips for the upcoming examination.

Candidates can strategize their preparation based on the pointers mentioned below:

  • Prioritize the Syllabus as per the Previous Year Based Important Topics as per your Trade.
  • List down few topics that cover the Maximum in English Portion and Start preparing for the same.
  • As you have approximately 28 Hours to study for this section, dedicate time accordingly to Each Topic.
  • Understand, Practice and Clear the Concept accordingly by practice and Learning.
  • Candidates should incorporate and practice time management in their daily life. It is the best if you learn time management.
  • Make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic.
  • Work on your speed. Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
  • Analyzing the Previous Year Paper and Creating the Concepts will be the biggest tool towards your Success.

These crucial tips will help candidates to perform well and score good in DMRC recruitment examination.

Note- Dedicate 75% of your time towards practice and analysis, and the remaining 25% towards revision.

Optimized Use of Time Management, Clear Understanding of Concepts and Pre-designed Attempt Plan will lead you to the Path to Success. Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.

Best Exam Preparation App OnlineTyari

Write your comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.