DMRC Selection Procedure 2016: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Delhi, has called applications for the recruitment of 3428 vacancies for various executive and non-executive posts in DMRC for the year 2016-17. The online registration for DMRC Recruitment 2016-2017 starts from 16 September 2016 and ends on 15 October 2016. In this article, we will cover all the information related to DMRC Selection Procedure 2016. Please remember that the last date for payment of Application Fees is 18 October 2016.
Depending on the post you apply to like DMRC JE, CRA, SC/ TO, the selection procedure for Delhi Metro Railway Recruitment will vary.
DMRC Selection Procedure 2016
DMRC has released the notification for 3428 different executive and non executive posts. Before we proceed any further with details about the selection procedure, all candidates must look at the number of vacancies available for each post which will help them in their application process. Here is a detailed analysis of the DMRC Vacancies 2016-17:
DMRC Recruitment 2016: Executive Posts
|Post Code||Name of Post||Vacancies||Pay Grade (IDA)|
|E01||Assistant Manager – Electrical||14||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E02||Assistant Manager – S&T||07||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E03||Assistant Manager – Civil||05||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E04||Assistant Manager – Operations||05||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E05||Assistant Manager – HR||03||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
|E06||Assistant Manager – Finance||10||₹ 20600 – 46500/-|
DMRC Recruitment 2016: Non-Executive Posts
|Post Code||Name of Post||Vacancies||Pay Grade|
|NE01||Station Controller/ Train Operator||662||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE02||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||1100||₹ 10170 – 18500/-|
|NE03||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||48||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE04||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||81||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE05||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||10||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE06||Junior Engineer (Civil)||66||₹ 13500 – 25520/-|
|NE07||Account Assistant||24||₹ 10170 – 18500/-|
|NE08*||Maintainer||1393||₹ 8000 – 14140/-|
*For NE 08 – (Electrician – 456, Fitter – 243, Electronic Mechanic – 602, Ref & AC Mechanic – 92)
It is very important that all the candidates applying for the DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 fulfill the eligibility criteria of age limit and educational qualification laid down for each post. The selection process for each post differs for DMRC Recruitment and is designed to judge the candidates on different facets of their personality like knowledge, skill, comprehension and aptitude. The DMRC Selection Procedure 2016 for Executive/ Non-Executive posts is as follows.
Post-Wise Selection Process for DMRC Recruitment 2016
(a) For the posts of Assistant Managers (Post codes E01 to E06): The Selection process for these DMRC posts is a three-stage process.
- Level I is a Written Test that comprises of two papers.
- Level II is Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Level III is Medical Examination in Executive/ Technical/ Non-technical category or the adjudging the degree of disability in required category as the case may be.
(b) For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (Post code-NEO1) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02): The Selection process for these posts under DMRC Recruitment 2016 is a four stage process.
- Level I is a Written Test (two papers).
- Level II is a Psycho Test (qualifying)
- Level III is Personal Interview.
- Level IV is Medical examination in Aye-one category.
(c) For the post of Jr.Engineers (Post codes NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06): For these posts, the DMRC Selection Procedure is a three-stage process.
- Level I is a Written Test comprising of two papers.
- Level II is a Personal Interview.
- Level III is Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
(d) For the post of Account Asstt. (Post code NE07): For the following DMRC Post, the selection procedure will be a 2-Tier Process.
- Level I is a Written Test comprising of two papers
- Level II Medical examination in Cee-One category.
There will be no interview for the post of Account Assistant under DMRC Recruitment 2016.
(e) For the post of Maintainer (Post code NE08): For the post of Maintainer, the selection process is a two-stage process.
- Level I as Written Test comprising one paper.
- Level II is Medical examination in Bee-One category.
There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
The candidates applying for DMRC Recruitment 2016 should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination of the post which they want to apply. As per DMRC Selection Procedure 2016, the candidates applying for DMRC Recruitment 2016-17 will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, written test, medical test, interview etc. in accordance with the post applied for.
Here, we conclude our piece on DMRC Selection Procedure 2016. All the candidates applying for Delhi Metro Recruitment should continue reading our take on the exam pattern of the written examination.
DMRC Recruitment 2016: Format of Written Examination
Under the DMRC Selection Procedure 2016, the written examination may comprise of Paper I, Paper II or both. Both the papers will be held on the same day at the same centre.
Candidates who qualify Paper I and Paper II and rank high on the merit list (within the zone of consideration in both Paper I and Paper II separately) will be called for Personal Interview, Group Discussion, Psycho Test or Medical Test as per the decision of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). Both the papers may be conducted online or offline (OMR mode).
- DMRC Paper I: Objective type MCQs on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowledge of the trade. The paper will comprise of 120 questions carrying equal weightage. There is a negative marking of 0.33 marks for every question answered wrong. The total duration of the paper is 1.5 hrs.
- DMRC Paper II: The paper is designed to test a candidate’s strong hold on English language. It contains Objective type questions from English Language. The paper carries 60 marks questions of equal weightage each. The duration of the exam is 45 mins and there is a negative marking of 0.33 marks for all wrong answers.
- Medical Test: It is compulsory for all candidates to undergo a medical fitness test and conform to the medical fitness standards prescribed by DMRC. The expense of this medical test will be borne by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
We hope that this article is able to solve your queries regarding the DMRC Selection Procedure 2016 for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.