DOITC Informatics Assistant Notification 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has finally released the official notification for the recruitment process of Informatics Assistant, 2018. There are approximately 1302 vacancies for this post across the state of Rajasthan.
The candidates with the technical background, who are looking out forward to creating a career in Government Jobs/ Services in Rajasthan State can apply here. This article will provide complete information regarding DOITC Informatics Assistant Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy etc.
DOITC Informatics Assistant Notification 2018: Important Dates
The Informatics Assistant Official Notification also outlines the important dates for Informatics Assistant 2018. Please be advised that the Informatics Assistant Online Registration will begin from 8th March 2018 onwards. The tentative schedule for Informatics Assistant recruitment process is as follows:
- Notification Release Date: 27th Feb 2018
- Application Form Start Date : 8th March 2018 (Started)
- Registration last Date: 27th April 2018
- Tentative Examination Month: May, 2018
Also, we would like to inform all the candidates that the the above given schedule is tentative & can get moved in the days to come.
The category wise vacancy details in this DOITC Information Assistant Recruitment 2018 has been categorized in this manner
|Categories||Tribal Area||Non-Tribal Area|
|Tribal of Baran||05||–|
It is our sincere request to read the below given section atleast twice and understand eligibility criteria needed to apply for DOITC Informatics Assistant 2018 recruitment process.
DOITC Informatics Assistant Notification 2018: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for DOITC Informatics Assistant 2018 consists of a set of requirements and clauses in terms of Age & Educational Qualification. Let us have a look at it and see if one is eligible to appear for DOITC Informatics Assistant Recruitment Examination 2018.
The age of the candidates should be 21 to 35 Years old as on date 1st January 2019.
- General candidate’s Maximum age 35 Years
- OBC Candidates Maximum age 35 Years
- ST Candidates Maximum age 35 Years
- SC Candidates Maximum age 35 Years
For applying in this DOITC Information Assistant Recruitment 2018 the candidates should have completed Graduation in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics OR Should have completed three Years Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application OR Post Polytechnic Diploma In Computer Application And have the Typing Speed of 20 words per minute in Hindi & English.
According to the official notification of the DOITC Information Assistant Recruitment 2018 the selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of following rounds –
- Written Exam (Tier-1 and Tier-2 Exam)
- Tying Test Both Hindi/ English
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Candidates have to deposit Rs 450/- for General /OBC/ EBC category candidates. For OBC /BC non Creamy layer candidates require application fee Rs 350/- and Rs 250/- for all other candidates. Follow the below given steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Fill your basic details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for RSMSSB Information Assistant (Suchana Sahayak) 1302 Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Use Coupon code VAISAKHI25 and get 25% Discount
Let us know if you have any doubts or queries in the comments section below. Stay connected for more information regarding State Recruitment 2018. To excel in State Examinations, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.