FCI Admit Card 2019: Food Corporation of India will release the FCI Admit Card/ Call Letter on the official website. The FCI Admit Card will only be released through online mode and will not be personally sent to any candidate through any other means. Candidates will have to enter their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth to download the FCI Call Letter.
The FCI Admit Card release date is not yet announced. However, candidates may receive intimations through SMS/ Email by officials regarding the FCI hall ticket/ admit card release date. It is compulsory to carry the FCI Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof and a recent passport-sized photograph on the exam day. In this article, we will provide you with all the details on the FCI Admit Card. Read on to know more!
FCI Admit Card 2019
As per the FCI selection process, officials will conduct the FCI Phase 1, phase 2 exam and Interview. Therefore, FCI Call Letter will be separately released for FCI Phase 1, 2 online test and Interview. However, for now, the FCI Phase 1 Admit Card is going to be released by officials for the upcoming FCI phase 1 exam.
FCI 2019 Important Dates
The FCI 2019 admit card will be released around 10 days before the FCI exam date. However, the exam dates are not yet decided by officials and we will update the FCI Admit Card dates once released. Go through the other FCI Important Dates from the table below:
|FCI Registration||September 28 to October 27, 2019|
|FCI Admit Card Release Date||10 Days Before Phase 1 Exam|
|FCI Phase 1 Exam Date||November/ December 2019 (Tentative)|
How To Download FCI Admit Card 2019
The FCI Hall Ticket will only be released through online mode. The steps to download FCI Admit Card are as follows:
1st Step: Visit the official website – fci.gov.in
2nd Step: Click on the link “Current Recruitment”. A new page opens now click on the ‘Category II recruitment’ link.
3rd Step: Now click on the FCI Admit Card link.
4th Step: Now enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. Then, enter the security code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5th Step: FCI Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Save it as PDF for future reference.
Details Mentioned on FCI Admit Card 2019
Candidates need to make sure that they verify the details mentioned on the FCI Admit Card. The details mentioned on the FCI call letter are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Name and Address of Exam Venue
- Date and Timing of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions
Documents For FCI Admit Card 2019
Candidates need to carry the following documents for FCI 2019 online exam.
- Hardcopy of FCI Admit Card/ Call Letter 2019
- A valid photo ID proof in original along with a photocopy of the same photo ID proof
- A recent passport-sized photograph (preferably same as that used during FCI registration)
FCI Admit Card – Documents As Valid Photo ID Proofs
Let’s also go through the list of documents which can be produced as a valid photo ID proof.
- Aadhaar Card
- E – Aadhaar (with photograph)
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Valid Recent ID Card issued by recognized College/ University
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Employee ID or Bar Council Identity Card
Candidates can carry any of the above-mentioned ID proofs for verification purpose before attempting the FCI online test.
FCI Admit Card – Documents Required In Case Of Name Change
If the candidate has changed his/ her name before the exam then he/she will be allowed to take the exam only after submission of the following relevant documents.
- Gazette Notification in original
- Original Marriage Certificate
- Affidavit (regarding the name change) in original
Discrepancies In FCI Admit Card 2019
In case if the candidate finds any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the FCI call letter/ admit card, candidates need to immediately contact the official authority. Besides that, if the candidates have a problem generating the FCI Admit Card, also need to report to the officials.
For this, candidates need to register their grievance at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the examination date.
FCI Admit Card 2019 – Key Points
Go through the following important points on FCI Admit Card.
- Carry the hardcopy of the FCI admit card/ Interview call letter with a valid photo ID card in original and a photocopy of the same
- Also, affix a recent photograph on the FCI Hall Ticket, preferably the same as that used during the FCI registration.
- Report to the exam centre as per the reporting time mentioned on the FCI hall ticket. The reporting time is to take care of the time needed for various formalities such as verification, logging in, giving instructions, etc. Thus, report as per the reporting time.
- In case of any discrepancy or issue in generating the hall ticket need to be brought to the notice of FCI atlest 1 week before the exam.
- The name and photo mentioned on the ID card and admit card must match for successful verification. If there is any doubt on the candidate’s identity then one may not be allowed to take the exam.
- No change in the date, time and venue of the exam will be entertained by the officials.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
We have now provided you with all the details on FCI Call Letter/ Admit Card. Make sure that you download the FCI admit card on time and make sure you are ready with all the required documents.
Meanwhile, as the FCI exam is approaching make sure that you are well aware of the FCI Syllabus and FCI Exam Pattern for FCI Preparation. You can also take FCI Phase 1 Mock Test on Onlinetyari which will help you with your FCI Phase 1 Preparation.
We have now provided you with all the details on FCI Admit Card 2019. If you have any question feel free to post your comment below. We will get back to at the earliest.