How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS RRB 2017: Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has received an overwhelming response in the form of application submissions for upcoming IBPS RRB 2017. A lot of interested candidates have already submitted their Regional Rural Bank recruitment application form to ibps.in. But there are still a lot of candidates confused on how to fill bank preference in IBPS RRB 2017 application form.
Confused on how to fill bank preferences for IBPS RRB 2017? Time to leave your worries behind. Let us assist you on how to fill the bank preferences for IBPS RRB 2017 application form. For all the first-time IBPS RRB test takers, we will now clearly specify what does filling bank preference really mean.
How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS RRB 2017: Assistant, Officer Scale I,II,III
IBPS Regional Rural Bank Examination is conducted for recruiting Assistant and Officer Scale I,II,III to various rural government banks. As per RRB 2017 Notification, there are 15570 vacancies for which lakhs of candidates will be competing for.
At the time of application, both male and female candidates are prompted to fill the preference of banks for IBPS RRB 2017. You get to select the order of Banks you wish to be recruited for. This gives an opportunity to all candidates to select those areas which they prefer the most. There are a number of factors which each applicant, whether male or female, must keep in mind while filling the preference order for IBPS RRB 2017 examination.
As discussed earlier in our IBPS RRB How to Apply article, Application part requires filling of information about choice of centers, education qualification, bank preference, making payment of examination fee, etc. You need to measure these factors carefully to ensure you get recruited in the bank of your preference. To further provide you assistance, we would like to share some essential pointers, let us have a look:
- There are 56 Banks participating in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. The list of participating RRBs can be seen by clicking here.
- Aspirants can only choose banks from a single zone i.e from the state from which they are applying for.
- The knowledge of the regional language is necessary to take part in IBPS RRB Recruitment process. Let us take examples of zones where the knowledge of Hindi Language is a must. For your knowledge, there are 22 states for the Hindi Language.
- It is now up to the candidate which of the zones he would like to choose. Most of the candidates want to get a job nearby home so he/she can choose accordingly.
- Keep these factors in mind while you fill those boxes up:
Career Growth and Job Promotion
Area of Posting
Regional Language Knowledge
Number of Vacancies
We hope you were able to attempt the free mock test paper for IBPS RRB easily. Now, the question is – How well did you perform?
If you scored well, Click on the image below to attempt a more advanced level paper:
Here we end up our article on How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS RRB 2017. Mention your doubts and queries, if any, in the comments section below.
Stay connected for more information regarding Banking Exam Recruitment 2017.