General Awareness Questions Asked In IBPS Clerk Mains 2019: The IBPS Clerk Mains exam was concluded on 19th January and candidates may now be curious to know which are the questions asked in the IBPS Clerk General Awareness section. To help you with that we bring you the list of GA Questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains examination. The officials had conducted the IBPS Clerk Mains examination to recruit 12,075 candidates for the post of clerk.
Going through the General Awareness questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 will not only help candidates to know the nature of questions asked, difficulty level, etc but also will help you build a proper study plan for the upcoming IBPS exams. In this article, we have provided you with the General Awareness questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2019. Read on to find out!
General Awareness Questions Asked In IBPS Clerk Mains 2019
Before getting into detailed GA questions, let’s have an overview of the IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 exam analysis.
|Sections||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General/ Financial Awareness||35-40||Easy To Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30-35|| |
Moderate To Difficult
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitiude||30-35|| |
Moderate To Difficult
Moderate To Difficult
IBPS Clerk Mains Questions Asked – General Awareness
We are providing the IBPS Clerk Mains GA questions in question & answer format. Check the list of the question below.
1. As per Payments system vision 2019-2021, no. of digital transactions is expected to increase from 2069 crore in December 2018 to ____ crore in December 2021?
2. The Joint Military Exercise Tiger Triumph was held between between
India & USA
3. What is the Theme of New Delhi World Book Fair 2020?
‘Suryodaya: Emerging voices from North East India’
4. National Science Congress 2020 will be held at
5. Forest Cover Percentage of India with respect to the geographical area of the country
6. What is the Name of India’s first UNESCO Heritage City ?
7. What is the name of the Headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency?
8. Great Himalayan National Park belongs to which state?
9. The cricketer “Peter Siddle” belongs to which country?
10. 10th February is celebrated as
World Pulse Day
11. Hemant Soren has been recently appointed as CM of which state?
12. National Youth Day is celebrated on 12 January in memory of
13. Young Scientist Laboratories is associated with
14. Headquarters of SWIFT is located in which country?
15. Who won Noble Prize for Literature in 2019?
16. What is the Full form of “MANI” app launched by RBI?
Mobile Aided Note Identifier
17. Headquarters of National Development Bank (NDB)
18. Headquarters of SWIFT?
19. What is the Full form of M in MDR?
Merchant Discount Rate
20. Konark Festival is associated to which state?
21. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana launched 3 offerings ‘Shishu’, ‘Kishore’, ‘Tarun’. What is the maximum loan cover for ‘Kishore’ segment?
Rs. 5 Lakh
22. What is the minimum capital required by UCB to convert itself to SFB?
23. Humpy Koneru is related to which sport?
24. Vidya Sinha passed away recently. She was a famous
25. ISRO has launched its 2nd launchpad at
Thoothukodi district in Tamilnadu
26. Which country will train Gaganyaan Astronauts?
27. Name the Weightlifter recently banned by NADA?
28. Brasilia is the capital of which country?
29. Indian Council of Medical Research is located in
30. Vijay Kumar Iyer appointed as liquidator of which payments bank?
Aditya Birla idea payments bank.
31. How many sub-sectors are there is MSME?
32. Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is located in which state?
33. Who is the CEO of Paytm?
Vijay Shekhar Sharma
34. What is the deadline for Digital Payment Number?
31st March 2022
35. Which country topped Swachh Survekshan 2019?
36. Which Bank will lead convenor bank for union territory of Ladakh?
State Bank Of India
37. In Pradhan Mantri Kisan Vikas yojana, Rs. 6000 will be paid to each eligible farmers in how many installments?
38. How much percentageDigital payments constitute out of total non-cash retail payments during the period October 2018 to September 2019?
39. What is the minimum paid-up capital required for an urban cooperative bank to voluntarily convert into a small finance bank?
Rs. 100 crore
40. Training to astronauts for the gaganyaan mission will be provided in which country?
41. What is the fixed maturity series of Bharat bond ETF?
3 and 10 years
42. After Neft was made available 24*7, NEFT transactions will now take place in how many batches per day?
48 half hourly batches in a day
43. Where was the BRICS Summit 2019 held?
44. Punjab National bank has been merged with which bank?
United Bank of India
45. Universal Sompo General Insurance Company launched the “Super Health care policy” with which bank____?
46. From September 2018 to September 2019, what percent of people have used digital mode of the transaction?
We have now provided you with the questions asked in IBPS Clerk Main 2019. Going through these questions will immensely help the candidates who are preparing for the upcoming IBPS Clerk exams. besides that, the officials have released the IBPS Exam Calendar. Thus, all the candidates aiming the upcoming IBPS Clerk must make a note of the exam dates and start their preparations right away to stay ahead of the crowd.
We hope this article on General Awareness Questions Asked In IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 helps you. If you have any question feel free to post your comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.