General Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Exam: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection held the second stage of written examination for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains today i.e 12th November. The shortlisted candidates from the preliminary phase were called for this paper
Meanwhile, this article focuses on the GK questions asked in IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2017 Exam and the correct answers for each of those. These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Examination this year.
General Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Exam
The exam was intense and extremely challenging, with Reasoning Ability and quant section being the toughest of all. Yet, most test takers regarded the General Awareness ranging between Easy to Moderately Difficult to solve.
The following questions have been submitted on our forums and we are providing the appropriate answers for each.
- Bhitarkanika National Park in which state– Odisha
- Satya Pal Malik is the governor of which state- Bihar
- Chhilchhila Wildlife Sanctuary? Haryana (Kurukshetra)
- Kidambi Srikanth related to which field-Badminton
- Ram Mukherjee passed away. He is from which field- Director
- Indian railway training institute of officers is in which city– Nashik, Maharashtra
- Bangaluru is situated on the bank of which river– Vrishabhavathi
- Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana scheme available in which types of bank- All Banks
- What is the meaning of “U” in UPI- Unified
- Who won the Asia men’s hockey cup 2017- India
- 20th November celebrated as- Universal Child Day
- Bupadest is the capital of which country- Hungary
- What is the meaning of “A” in PCA– Action
- Author of The Golden House? Salman Rushdie
- Museum made after partition? Amritsar
- What is the meaning of second “R” in RERA– Regulatory
- Lake Baikal located at? Russia
- In IFSC, F stand for? Financial
- Indira exercise conducted between which two countries? India-Russia
- Joachim Frank, Richard Henderson & Jacques Dubochet were given the nobel prize in which field? – Chemistry
- CANDI app was launched by which bank? –Canara bank
- SHG interest rate? – 7%
We conclude our General Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Exam here. Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS RRB Exam Preparation App for free.