As you already know that SSC CGL dates are not so far and if you are willing to ace this exam then you need do practice.General Awareness is an important section in this exam and it plays an important role to increase your score. So in this article we are providing you some important questions of General Awareness. Do practice these General Awareness questions and enhance the level of your preparation.
General Awareness Questions for SSC CGL 2018: Quiz 5
1) Rangavalli is a traditional folk art of which state?
d) Madhya Pradesh
2) Mohenjo-daro was locally named as ________.
a) Mound of desert
b) Mound of delta
c) Mound of dead
d) Mound of life
3) In which language did Vardhaman Mahavira taught?
4) The word ‘Satyameva Jayate’ has been derived from which Upanishad?
a) Akshi Upanishad
b) Mundaka Upanishad
c) Garuda Upanishad
d) Mahavakya Upanishad
5) Hiuen Tsang visited Kanchipuram, the capital of Pallavas, during the reign which of the following rulers?
a) Mahendra Verman I
b) Mahendra Verman II
c) Narasimha Varman I
d) Parmeshwar Varman II
6) In the north-west, India shares its land boundaries with which country?
a) Sri Lanka
7) Which of the following rivers does not originate from Amarkantak Plateau or nearby places?
8) Where is the Heritage power project Sonapani mini-hydel power project located?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
9) According to which fundamental right ‘All the people are equal before law’?
a) Right to freedom
b) Cultural and Educational Rights
c) Right to Equality
d) Right against Exploitation
10) The 42nd Amendment of the Constitution of India was enacted in the year ________.