GK Questions asked in IBPS PO Mains 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted the Phase-II Examination i.e. IBPS PO Mains on 20th November 2016 for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in various PSBs. The candidates who’ve appeared in the paper are now waiting for the final result announcement, which is expected to be out next month.
Meanwhile, this article focuses on the GK questions asked in IBPS PO Mains 2016 Exam and the correct answers for each of those. These questions have been submitted by the candidates who’ve attempted the IBPS PO Mains Examination this year.
GK Questions asked in IBPS PO Mains 2016
The exam was intense and extremely challenging, with Reasoning Ability section being the toughest of all. Yet, most test takers regarded the General Awareness ranging between Easy to Moderately Difficult to solve. To read more about the detailed exam analysis of IBPS PO Mains Examination, click on the section below.
The following questions have been submitted on our forums and we are providing the appropriate answers for each.
- Where is the Headquarters of Corporation Bank located? Mangalore
- What is the current BSDBA limit? Rs. 10000
- Khaliko Pul was Chief Minister of? Arunachal Pradesh
- Where was the NATO Summit 2017 held? Belgium (Brussels)
- One Question asked from Payment Bank
- One Question asked from MIPS
- One Question asked from Nobel prize in Economy 2016
- Indravati National Park is located in which district? Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Bhavani Dam is located in which state? Tamil Nadu
- Antiwerp Diamond is situated in which country? Belgium
- EFTPOS stands for? Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- One Question asked from Gross value added (GVA) Rate
- 22195 Crores given for capitalisation & for? 13 ailing public sector banks
- What is the primary purpose of CRR? CRR is a crucial monetary policy tool and is used for controlling money supply in an economy
- Bermuda triangle is in which ocean? North Atlantic Ocean
We conclude our article on GK Questions asked in IBPS PO Mains 2016 Examination here. Let us refer to the expected cutoff mentioned below.
IBPS PO Mains Expected Cut off 2016
After analysing topic wise data and the level of difficulty of IBPS PO Mains Examination, we expect the IBPS PO Mains Cutoff to be around the following scores.
|Category||IBPS PO Mains Cut Off (out of 200)|
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS PO Exam Preparation App for free.