Haryana Police Recruitment for Constable and SI Posts 2018: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released Haryana Police Constable Recruitment for Constable and SI Posts 2018.
There are 7110 vacancies for recruiting the SI & Constable male & female jobs, in which 5900 vacancies will be available for Male candidates and 1210 for female candidates. Read the entire article to get relevant information related to Haryana Police Recruitment vacancies, selection procedure and other pointers for both Male and Female candidates.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018: Vacancies
For this years’ recruitment session, these are the total number of vacancies for male and female candidates in Haryana Police:
- Constable (5000 Male + 1147 Female)
- IRB Constable GD: 500 Posts
- Sub Inspector (SI) – 400 Male + 63 Female
It is our sincere request to read the below given section atleast twice and understand eligibility criteria needed to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Constable 2018
The eligibility criteria for all posts under Haryana Police GD Constable will be constituted of 2 factors, Age Limit and Educational Qualification. Let us start with the age limit factor.
Age limit (as per 01-01-2018)
The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be between 18 to 25 for constable & 20 & 37 years for sub Inspector respectively
Note: For every govt job there is an Age Relaxation for the reserved categories as shown below,
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
For applying HSSC Recruitment 2018 the candidates should have:
- SUB INSPECTOR Post: Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying marks.
- GD Constable Post: 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with minimum qualifying mark
The post of Police Constable in the Haryana Police is highly competitive. You need to be both mentally and physically fit. This is the reason why the selection process for SSC GD Constable is multi-layered.
Knowledge Test (KT) (80% weightage)
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge test of 80 marks comprising of objective type questions.
- The Knowledge test shall be of the objective type having 100 MCQs of 0.80 marks each of 90 minutes duration.
- It shall be held simultaneously for all eligible candidates.
- The medium of exam shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English Language of the candidates is to be tested.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The candidates, seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test. The candidates who qualified the Knowledge Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
All candidates, who qualified the Physical Measurement Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which will be of only qualifying nature to judge their physical fitness & endurance
The qualifying standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|1. Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Minutes|
|2. Female||1 Kilometer||6 Minutes|
|3. Ex-serviceman||1 Kilometer||5 Minutes|
The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
Scrutiny of documents (8% weightage)
- All candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall be called for Scrutiny of Documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
- Candidate with higher education i.e Graduate Degree shall get 3 Marks while the candidate with post graduate degree shall get total 5 marks.
- Candidates having NCC certification certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02, 03 marks respectively.
- Candidates having Haryana Cadet Corps certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
Interview-cum-Personality Test (12% weightage)
Candidates twice the number of vacancies, who qualify the Physical Screening Test (PST) shall be called for Interview-cum-personality test. The Interview test shall be of total twelve (12) marks.
Note: Candidates who have already applied against above advertisement earlier need not apply again as their old application will be considered.
Keep a proper note of all the important dates related tHaryana Police Constable Recruitment for Constable and SI Posts 2018.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: April 28, 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: May 28, 2018 (11:59 PM)
- Closing date for deposit of Fee: May 30, 2018 (11:59 PM)
HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018: Click here
Here we conclude our article on Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Stay connected for more information regarding State Exam Recruitment. To excel in State Examinations, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.