Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Re-advertised: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has re-advertised its Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment notification 2017. The fresh notification has been issued by HSSC on May 30, 2017.
The same number of vacancies i.e 5532 posts have been mentioned by HSSC in its official notification. Read the entire article to get relevant information related to Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment vacancies, selection procedure and other pointers for both Male and Female candidates.
Haryana Police GD Constable 2017 Notification Re-advertised
There was widespread outrage regarding the last decision made by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission as a large number of aspirants were preparing for this exam but this news definitely came as a relief to Haryana Police aspirants.
HSSC Police GD Constable Notification: Click here to view official notice
The Recruitment of Constables (General Duty), both Male and Female in Haryana Police is a highly competitive process. Only the best of the best candidates will make it through the final round.
Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2017: Vacancies
For this years’ recruitment session, these are the total number of vacancies for male and female candidates in Haryana Police:
- 4500 posts of Male Constable
- 1032 posts of Female Constable
Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2017: Selection Procedure
The post of Police Constable in the Haryana Police is highly competitive. You need to be both mentally and physically fit. This is the reason why the selection process for SSC GD Constable is multi-layered.
Knowledge Test (KT) (80% weightage)
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge test of 80 marks comprising of objective type questions.
- The Knowledge test shall be of the objective type having 100 MCQs of 0.80 marks each of 90 minutes duration.
- It shall be held simultaneously for all eligible candidates.
- The medium of exam shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English Language of the candidates is to be tested.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The candidates, seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test. The candidates who qualified the Knowledge Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
All candidates, who qualified the Physical Measurement Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which will be of only qualifying nature to judge their physical fitness & endurance
The qualifying standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|1. Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Minutes|
|2. Female||1 Kilometer||6 Minutes|
|3. Ex-serviceman||1 Kilometer||5 Minutes|
The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
Scrutiny of documents (8% weightage)
- All candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall be called for Scrutiny of Documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
- Candidate with higher education i.e Graduate Degree shall get 3 Marks while the candidate with post graduate degree shall get total 5 marks.
- Candidates having NCC certification certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02, 03 marks respectively.
- Candidates having Haryana Cadet Corps certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
Interview-cum-Personality Test (12% weightage)
Candidates twice the number of vacancies, who qualify the Physical Screening Test (PST) shall be called for Interview-cum-personality test. The Interview test shall be of total twelve (12) marks.
Note: Candidates who have already applied against above advertisement earlier need not apply again as their old application will be considered.
Here we conclude our article on Haryana Police GD Constable Recruitment 2017. Stay connected for more information regarding State Exam Recruitment. To excel in State Examinations, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.