How to Attempt AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT: The Army Public School will conduct AWES Recruitment Examination on 27 November 2016. The admit cards were released just a few days ago and those candidates who’ve submitted their application form can now download it from the official website.
To crack AWES Examination, candidates need to focus on a pre-defined strategy. In this article, we will help aspirants by providing some important tips and tricks on how to attempt AWES Examination 2016.
How to Attempt AWES Examination 2016
For AWES Recruitment 2016, there are 8000 vacancies for PGT/ TGT/ PRT Posts. Most of the candidates have some common questions in their mind regarding AWES Examination:
- How to Attempt AWES Examination?
- What should be the best strategy possible?
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts for AWES Examination?
Most candidates tend to develop a negative attitude and unnecessary exam stress and fear. Hence we are offering some useful tips to avoid stress and fear during the exam which will boost up the candidate’s confidence. But first, let us revisit the exam pattern.
AWES Exam Pattern 2016
Depending on the post you apply for, the following exam pattern of AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT Examination entails.
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90|
Without further ado, let’s have a look at our Do’s and Dont’s section for AWES Recruitment Examination for PGT/ TGT/ PRT Posts.
Do’s for AWES Examination
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Download your call letter before time. It can be the possibility that AWES site loads slow during the last days as it will generate huge traffic in these final days.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall, AWES will not provide any stationery during exam.
- Affix your passport size photo on your call letter. The passport size photo should be signed across.
- During AWES Examination, make sure you scan the entire paper first to know about the level. Then, move towards the section which you think you have the best hold on.
- You can also try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time. Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
Dont’s for AWES Examination
- Don’t waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks. You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Most students start solving the paper with their favourite section and the biggest mistake they do is to keep on solving that section irrespective of time and end up losing time for the other sections.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for everyone, not just you.
So here will conclude our article on how to attempt AWES Examination. We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope you are able to crack it with ease.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS PO Exam Preparation App for free.