The State Bank of India will conduct SBI Junior Associate Examination, which is SBI Clerk Prelims on May 21, 28, 29 & June 4, 5. Most SBI aspirants must be wrapping up with their preparation for this Bank Examination. To ensure a better score in SBI Clerk Prelims, we recommend reading these few words of wisdom on how to attempt SBI Clerk Prelims Written Examination and a set of Do’s and Don’ts which are essential.
How to Attempt SBI Clerk Prelims 2016
For SBI Clerk Prelims 2016, there will be 100 questions of 1 mark each, making the total marks to be 100. There will be 3 sections – English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
The total time allotted will be 60 minutes and there will be 1/4th mark negative marking for each incorrect answer. From what we can deduce after analyzing various recruitment examinations, the following will be the safest score for SBI Clerk Prelims 2016.
Section-Wise Safest Attempts in SBI Clerk Prelims 2016
- English Language: 14-16
- Reasoning Ability: 17-20
- Numerical Ability : 15-17
Overall Safest Attempts in SBI Clerk Prelims 2016
- SBI Clerk Prelims English Language Preparation: Click here
- SBI Clerk Prelims Reasoning Ability Preparation: Click here
- SBI Clerk Prelims Numerical Ability Preparation: Click here
As a final tip for qualifying with a good score in SBI Clerk Prelims, here are a list of Do’s and Don’ts to crack the Preliminary Examination for the recruitment of Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associate.
Do’s and Don’ts while attempting SBI Clerk Prelims 2016
- Do follow a pre-defined exam strategy using the Last Minute Booster Plan in each section.
- Do follow a specified time constraint while solving questions particular to each section of SBI Clerk Prelims 2016.
- Don’t get confused or excited seeing something new in any of the sections. Just attempt those topics you are comfortable with.
- Don’t stick to any particular section or Question if it is taking any excess time. This is a major contradiction to Point No. 2.
- Don’t forget to Analyze the Question for 5 seconds atleast. If you are able to understand the objective behind the question and can be solved within 1-1.5 minute, go for it. Else, just skip it.
- Don’t try to solve the entire written examination in one go. Just solve the simplest one first and mark the related ones for Review. After you’ve covered a significant portion, attempt those kept for review. This will increase the number of correct attempts and motivates you as well.
- Do remember that it is always better to attempt 80% Questions with full accuracy than attempting the full paper with medium accuracy.
Recommended: SBI PO Mock Test Series | Guider Publication
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.