How to Attempt SSC JE Examination: Staff Selection Commission will hold the Junior Engineer Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 22nd January to 29th January for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations.
Over here, we are providing some Do’s & Don’ts on How to Attempt SSC JE Exam 2017. Maximise your skills by going through these highlighted pointers for the upcoming examination.
For the sake of performing better in SSC JE, go through our Recommended mock test for SSC Junior Engineer Preparation. Try to attempt as many mock tests as you can and analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you get a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
Let us now move to the core of this article i.e How to Attempt SSC JE Exam.
How to Attempt SSC JE Exam 2017: Do’s & Don’ts
To ensure better chances of cracking SSC JE, we are here providing some Do’s & Don’ts for the upcoming examination on how to attempt SSC JE.
Do’s for SSC JE Exam 2017
- On the day of your examination, you need not forget to carry your hall ticket as well as Photo ID Proof in original.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time.
- Candidates have to meet the minimum overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go. These type of questions can be found in Direction Sense problems.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will help in elevating your marks as well as confidence.
- Try to finish the GK & Reasoning part as soon as possible. This will allow you get ample time to score marks in the subject of your stream (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical) on which you have command.
- Don’t try to guess the answer in General Awareness section. If you know the answer, Mark it, if you don’t, leave it unanswered. Do not play “50-50 or may be” games with your career.
- Strategize your time beforehand as per the exam minutes allocated as SSC JE Tier I score has been the key factor in the final selection. Don’t focus on just clearing the cutoff, aim for the higher.
Don’ts for SSC JE Exam 2017
- Don’t waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving other questions.
- The candidates must not bring any electronic devices to the examination hall.
- Allocate time properly for each question. Do not give a question more time than it deserves.
- Do not panic if the level of examination is high.
Here we conclude our article on How to Attempt SSC JE Examination. We hope that above points will help you attempt the upcoming examination.