How to Crack IBPS Clerk Reasoning Section in 20 Minutes: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) will conduct its first round of recruitment process of Clerks in different Public Sector Banks spread across the country in the month of December.
This article on ‘How to prepare for IBPS Clerk Reasoning Ability’ focuses primarily on How to Crack IBPS Clerk Reasoning Section in 20 Minutes. Scroll down to explore the tips & boost up your IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2018 Preparation now.
How to Crack IBPS Clerk Reasoning Section in 20 Minutes
Here we are sharing how much time you should give to each section in order to complete the examination on time.
|Name of the Topic||Questions||Time allotted for Each Topic|
|Alphabetical Series||5||2-3 Min|
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||15-20||10-12|
Time Management Tips
- A Candidate has to prepare himself/ herself for the exam and decide which part should be attempted first.
- The student should leave the question if it’s time-consuming. He/ she should not spend too much time on any particular part of a problem.
- If possible, skip the topic which is lengthy and time-consuming as they consume a lot of time.
- Before giving the exams, the student should try the test series so that he can analyze the time consumed by him to complete paper.
- Last but not least, Always keep calm.
Preparing for IBPS Clerk Prelims?? Here are our Recommended Mock Tests