How to crack NIACL Assistant Prelims in 30 Days: New India Assurance Company Limited has released a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant (Class III). NIACL has mentioned a sum total of 653 vacancies for the post of Assistant
We, at OnlineTyari, completely understand the significance of this exam for you. We believe that it is the high time to start your preparations. That is why we have formulated the most appropriate NIACL Assistant Prelims Study Plan 2018 for the next 30 days.
Crack NIACL Prelims in just 30 Days
The exam is scheduled for the month of September. We expect that by now, you must have prepared all the important topics related to NIACL Assistant Prelims exam. But first, let us discuss the exam pattern first
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern for Prelims
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Here are some details regarding NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme for Prelims Examination:
- There will be 100 questions, in total, carrying one mark each.
- The total Time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
Once you clear the NIACL Prelims, you will be eligible to appear for the next round viz. NIACL Assistant Mains Exam. Below are some important tips and important topics from each section
- Quantitative section is completely based on practice as in this you required good speed with accuracy, which can only be achieved by practice.
- The calculation becomes an important part to increase speed so focus more on speedy calculation by doing is mentally and by short tricks.
- Learn the basic concepts first and start with the easy level of questions.
- The trick to score marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section is to attempt the questions from the topics like Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then going for Number Series.
- After that, go for Data Interpretation as this is the topic which comprises of approx. 50% of the paper. Also, now the DI is coming which is based on arithmetic topics so it becomes important to have good command on some of the arithmetic topics like Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, SI and CI.
- Rest questions will be from miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes, and Cisterns, Partnership, probability, Mensuration, etc. So if you are good with miscellaneous topics then you can go for this too.
Data Interpretation |Time and work |Number Series |Probability |Percentage |
- This section as this section is scoring one if you have control over basics.
- The trick to attempt a maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time is to attempt the difficult puzzles in the end.
- There are some topics go for them first likes Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Inequality, Input-output, and Series based questions from which the set of 4-5 questions are there so, if you master these topics then defiantly you will be landing on the safer side.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to solve and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way. So, this is how you have to manage to attempt this section.
- Practice more and more puzzles because weightage of puzzles is more. Almost every time a puzzle and sitting arrangement comes with 4-5 questions and there are 4-5 sets. So, overall 50% of the paper comprises of puzzle and sitting arrangement.
- Don’t get too engrossed in any question in the actual examination as you’ll have other questions to attempt as well. If you feel they are too time-consuming, a smart choice will be to skip them.
Puzzle and sitting arrangement |Input-Output |Coding Decoding | Syllogism |Logical Reasoning.
- English is not a subject but a Language and one needs proper time in order to get used to a Language. So every student has his/her own strategy to score well in this.
- As we know English of banking exams is more based on your reading skills to improve it by daily reading relevant thing rather than mastering yourself in grammar as you don’t have that much of time.
- If you are good at vocab and reading then attempt the reading comprehension first and proceed with Cloze Test and other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc.
- But if you are good at grammar, attempt Reading Comprehension in the end.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that vocab and phrases based questions first and then the questions that need a deeper penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test and error detections are subject-verb agreement, preposition and verbs. These topics may help you do some other questions too that will be based on grammar.
Reading Comprehension | Cloze Test | Error Detection | Idioms and Phrases |Para Jumble | Sentence Completion |
- This section is one of the most important section because its very easy to score marks in this subject if we go through a proper plan. Watch current affair videos daily, read pdf and newspaper and note down important points and revise them on regular basis.
- Attempt quizzes and mocks to master this section.
Day-Wise Study Plan For NIACL Assistant Prelims
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Day 1||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Simplification and Approx.||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 2||Syllogism||Data Interpretation||Parra Jumbles|
|Day 3||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Number Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 4||Inequality||Data Interpretation||Fillers and Cloze Test||Mock 1|
|Day 5||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Quadratic Equation||Error Detection|
|Day 6||Numeric Series||Simplification and Approx.||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 7||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Data Interpretation||—|
|Day 8||Blood Relation||Number Series||Phrase Replacement||Sectional Test|
|Day 9||—||Data Interpretation||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 10||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||—||Fillers and Cloze Test|
|Day 11||Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series||Quadratic Equation||Reading Comprehension||Mock 2|
|Day 12||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Simplification and Approx.||Error Detection|
|Day 13||Direction Sense||Data Interpretation||Phrase Replacement|
|Day 14||Syllogism||Miscellaneous Topics||—||Sectional Test|
|Day 15||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Number Series||Parra Jumbles|
|Day 16||—||Data Interpretation||Error Detection|
|Day 17||Coding Decoding||—||Fillers and Cloze Test||Mock 3|
|Day 18||Alphabets and mathematical Operation Based Questions||Miscellaneous Topics|
|Day 19||Inequality||Miscellaneous Topics||Phrase Replacement|
|Day 20||—||Miscellaneous Topics||Reading Comprehension||Sectional Test|
|Day 21||—||Miscellaneous Topics||—|
|Day 22||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Data Interpretation||—|
|Day 23||Order and Ranking||Miscellaneous Topics||Error Detection||Mock 4|
|Day 24||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Miscellaneous Topics||—|
|Day 25||Syllogism||Data Interpretation||Fillers and Cloze Test|
|Day 26||—||Miscellaneous Topics||—||Mock 5|
|Day 27||Puzzle And Seating Arrangement||Miscellaneous Topics|
|Day 28||—||Miscellaneous Topics||—||Mock 6|
|Day 29||Revision||Miscellaneous Topics||Revision|
|Day 30||Revision||Revision||Revision||Mock 7|
OnlineTyari PLUS to specially assist you to overcome competitive exam hurdles and save your hard-earned rupees. OnlineTyari PLUS is a one-stop-shop for all aspirants preparing for government exams.
Benefits of Tyari plus
- Unlimited Access to Mock Tests
- Detailed performance report
- One free counseling session
- Free monthly current affairs digest
- Ad-free experience & more