SSC Stenographer Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission announced 1064 vacancies for the post of Grade C and D Stenographers. A lot of candidates have already submitted the SSC Application Form. But, there are a few who are confused about the application process. Are you one of those? If yes, let us guide you through the best method on How to Fill SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016 in Online Mode.
Please keep in mind that the final date for submitting SSC Stenographer Application Form is 3 June 2016.
Steps to Submit SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016
Before you start the online application process for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Examination, you have scanned copies of your signature and passport size photograph in the computer/ laptop. Follow these steps and make sure you don’t break the order.
- Start the application process by visiting the official website of SSC: Click here
- The SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016 will consist of two parts namely, Part 1 and Part 2 Registration and it is necessary to fill up both the parts.
- The First Part of the Online Registration Form will consist of basic information related to the candidate’s personal details, educational qualification, age etc.
- After filling all the necessary details, the candidates can click on ‘Submit’
- On submission of details, the candidates will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application if required.
- The candidates need to click on “I agree” button after reading the declaration to complete SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016.
- An application number will be provided.
- Use that to access the second part of SSC Stenographer Application Form.
- In the second part, upload signature and passport size photograph and pay fees online.
- Complete the Application Process and take a print for future reference.
Was it that hard? Still, we expect a few doubts and queries while filling SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016.
SSC Stenographer 2016: Common Doubts and Queries while Form Filling
Please see if your particular doubt along with a solution has been provided below.
1. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
2. How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line?
In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
7. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) MOBILE NO. (3) DATE OF BIRTH & (4) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
10. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?
Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
For candidates who have already started preparing for the recruitment examination, we recommend the following study material.
In this eBook, you get access to Previous Years Papers and Essential Questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Every Day Science and English Language and Comprehension
Stay Connected and let us know you doubts and queries in the comments section below.
You can put in your doubts and queries in the section below. For better response, post your Queries at OnlineTyari Community.