How to Prepare for UPSESSB English Language TGT/ PGT: The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board is filling up vacancies for the recruitment of Trainee Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher for the year 2017. UPSESSB has issued a sum total of 9568 vacancies this year. This is a golden opportunity for students looking for govt. Jobs in education sector.
In order to secure good marks in examination, we are providing a proper study plan on how to prepare for UPSESSB English Language. We will be providing important pointers about the Exam first. So, let us begin by understanding the exam pattern for UP TGT/ PGT Recruitment examination.
UP TGT/ PGT Recruitment Exam Pattern
UP TGT/ PGT Selection Process is a two level procedure which comprises of a written test and an interview. Let us look at UP TGT/ PGT Exam pattern for the year 2016.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
|General English & Hindi||20+20||40|
|General Awareness/ General Intelligence||30||30|
|Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
As stated officially, the total marks for the examination are divided in the following manner:
- 85% in the written examination (both for TGT/ PGT)
- 10% in the Personal Interview
- 5% for Special Qualification (PHD/ M.Phil- 2%, M.Ed- 2%, B.Ed- 1%)
This was the exam pattern and structure for UPSESSB recruitment 2016.
It is clear that a total of 20 questions from General English Section will be asked in all the UPSESSB recruitment exams. Let us further analyze the nature of these questions and elaborate our article on How to prepare for UPSESSB English section.
Each aspirant must be able to answer the following questions after they’ve read this article on How to Prepare for UPSESSB English Language Section.
How do I start preparing for UPSESSB English Language section?
How to prepare for UPSESSB English Language Topic-Wise?
Which topics in UPSESSB English Language are easy to crack?
How much time should I dedicate towards UPSESSB English Language?
Total Question in English Section– 20
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
Practice these sections hard to get a hold over UPSESSB English Language section. Let us now mention some crucial tips on how to prepare for UPSESSB English Language test.
How to Prepare for UPSESSB English: Tips and Tricks
Follow the under given golden tips to elate your skills and score good in UPSESSB English Language section. Either try to remember these points or note it down somewhere and paste them on your wall.
- Read English newspaper daily. It will help you to polish your vocabulary skills and develop a grip on writing styles, punctuation use and grammar.
- Practice hard for Grammar Section. Relentless attempts in same kind of things help to improve techniques in significant ways.
- Use Flash Card.
- Minor errors like punctuation and spelling mistakes earn you a bad repute in front of the examiner. This is the reason you must Avoid Spelling Mistakes.
- Read Question Twice in order to understand it correctly with no scope of mistake in interpretation of meaning.
- Give mock tests regularly. Mock test helps in a way that a candidate get prepared better for the upcoming exam.
- You need to solve previous years UPSESSB Exam Papers first and your objectives should be as follows.
- Understand which topics where prominent in UP TGT/ PGT recruitment Examination?
- Were the questions easy, moderate or difficult to solve?
- How much time you were able to dedicate to each section?
- What was your correct/ incorrect ratio while attempting?
- Analyze Your Performance and re-evaluate regularly to work on errors and doubts.
These crucial tips on how to prepare for UPSESSB English section will help candidates to perform well and score good in UPSESSB English section. Stay connected for more information regarding UP PGT/ TGT Recruitment Examination. To excel in Teaching Exams, download the Best UP PGT/ TGT Preparation App for free.
If you have any doubts or queries, please post them in the comment section below. For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.