HSSC Clerk Recruitment: Over the past few months, a lot of changes and developments have been made in HSSC Clerk Recruitment Examination. This is probably why it wasn’t a BIG SURPRISE to anyone when the last date for submitting application was yet again extended. Another big news is another boost to the number of total vacancies in HSSC Clerk Recruitment.
Let us discuss about these developments in the section below and see how to proceed further in HSSC Clerk Recruitment Process.
HSSC Clerk – Last Date of Application Extended
The application date has been extended to 20 May 2016. So, if you are still interested in applying for HSSC Clerk, there is still chance. Follow these directions to submit your application for HSSC Clerk Recruitment.
- Before you initiate the process of submitting HSSC Clerk 2015 application online, make sure you have scanned copies of 10+2 marksheet, birth certificate, passport size photograph and signature ready for upload. Also, try not to upload large images.
- To apply, follow this link: HSSC Clerk Apply Now
- Do not misspell your name or any of the information that might cause trouble later on. Make sure to check the entire application form before you submit.
- Do not resubmit a fresh application online as it might be counted as double-submission which can result in the cancellation of application altogether.
- After submitting the application for HSSC Clerk 2015, make sure you print a copy and retain it for future use. A hard copy will always come in handy.
- Do not falsify any document in order to fulfil the eligibility criteria for HSSC Clerk 2015. Strict action will be taken against those candidates who produce fake documents.
Once you have submitted your application, please read our detailed article on HSSC Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern and start preparing.
HSSC Clerk – Total Vacancies Increased
The total number of vacancies has moved up again for the second time. Initially, HSSC Clerk Notification stated that a total number of 4425 vacancies have been offered for various clerical posts. Then, the total count was moved to 5408, adding 983 new posts.
The latest count on HSSC Clerk Vacancy has been moved to 6126 Posts, which means, 718 new seats have been added in the month of May.
This news have been making a lot of waves since a substantial number of seats have increased over a short duration, inviting more and more applications for the upcoming HSSC Clerk Recruitment Examination.
Stay connected for more information regarding Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.