IAS Mains GS Paper 3 Environment Topic Most Expected Questions: IAS Mains GS Paper 3 consists of themes of Technology, Economic development, Agriculture, Biodiversity, Environment, Security & Disaster management. Being tricky by nature, this paper gives you advantage over other aspirants if you score well.
The course structure of the exam is so that it requires rigorous preparations from the side of the aspirant. It requires you to have proper study material to cover various topics. The paper requires both analytical and factual knowledge of the candidate and thus becomes a tough nut to crack. Over here, we are easing things for an IAS aspirants by sharing IAS Mains GS Paper 3 Environment Theme Most Important Topics. IAS Mains GS Paper 3 is scheduled to be held on 6th December 2016.
IAS Mains GS Paper 3 Environment Theme Most Important Topics
UPSC IAS Mains GS Paper III exam is scheduled on 6th December. Over here, we are listing some important topics for IAS Mains GS Paper 3 Environment Theme:
- Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve has been added by UNESCO to its World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
- Khangchendzonga National Park: India’s new UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Nagoya Protocol And Aichi Biodiversity Targets.
- Winners of the MIDORI Prize for Biodiversity 2016.
- About National Green Tribunal (NGT).
- About SAFAR (System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting And Research).
- India Welcomes Landmark HFC Agreement at Kigali.
- Marrakech Climate Change Conference- November 2016.
- India Submits First Biennial Update Report to UNFCCC & Instrument of Ratification to the Paris Agreement.
- Decentralization of Environmental Clearance for Sustainable sand Mining and Mining of Minor Minerals Introduced.
- Environment Ministry Notifies E-Waste Management Rules, 2016 ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE MOEFCC in 2015.
- Management of Urban Flooding in India.
- Delhi Air Pollution: Dense smog engulfed NCR.
- IUCN World Conservation Congress, Hawaii Commitments.
- COP 21 AT PARIS: Working Towards Climate Justice.
- Initiatives to reduce pollution.
- Initiatives to enhance green cover.
- Other Initiatives.
- Ecological Footprint.
- CAMPA: Compensatory Afforestation Fund Bill, 2016 Passed by Rajya Sabha.
- Dams close to glacial lakes in Himalayas under flood threat.
- Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- New Plan on Disaster Management.
- Kigali Summit on Montreal Protocol- Countries agree to curb powerful greenhouse gases in largest climate breakthrough since Paris.
Candidates are advised to go through these topics to prepare efficiently for the upcoming IAS Mains GS Paper 3 Environment examination.
Help yourself to prepare for IAS Mains Environment theme by going through these important topics.
Recommended: IAS (Mains) General Studies Paper II- Model Papers
Here we are ending up our article on UPSC IAS Mains GS Paper 3 Environment Theme Most Important Topics
Recommended: IAS (Mains) General Studies Paper III- Model Papers
We hope that these topics will help you in all the ways.