IAS Prelims Exam Questions 2017: On June 18, The Union Public Service Commission conducted Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 for recruiting top candidates into the prestigious Indian Administrative Service (IAS). A total number of 100 questions were asked in General Studies (GS) Paper 1 and the overall difficulty level of the paper was Moderate to Tough.
After researching for more than 48 hours, we were able to find a number of questions on the platform that might’ve facilitated in achieving a better score. Let us dig deeper and understand the questions.
IAS Prelims Exam Questions 2017: OnlineTyari hits the Bull’s Eye
Based on the data provided by our subject-matter experts, we are thrilled to announce that around one-fourth of the General Studies (GS) Paper 1 Questions asked were correctly predicted by OnlineTyari. We at OnlineTyari are proud to help students/ candidates/ aspirants in preparing for various recruitment examinations like IAS, SBI, SSC, IBPS etc with the help of educational articles, online mock tests, questions banks as well as eBooks.
Please keep in mind that we do not claim by the above paragraph that direct questions were asked based on our predictions. What we mean here is that we too asked the same questions and our questions had a similar approach to UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2017. Most of you might have missed out a few while going through it but some were blessed to read it and luckily got many questions solved 🙂
We are attaching the screenshot of the same:
Question no. 20: http://blog.onlinetyari.com/ias/upsc-ias-prelims-2017-important-questions-indian-polityQuestion no. 31: http://blog.onlinetyari.com/ias/upsc-ias-prelims-2017-important-questions-indian-polity
Environment & Ecology
Current Affairs & Others
For General Awareness and Current Affairs, there are multiple online resources available but the difference with OnlineTyari is that we cover extensively on any given topic right from the fundamentals. Check out these given links:
- A question on National Investment & Infrastructure Fund: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/ot-ias-revision-card-9-national-investment-i3837.html
- Global Infrastructure Facility: https://onlinetyari.com/marathi/question-bank/question-global-infrastructure-facility-has-been-launched-i40919.html
- Biological Oxygen Demand: https://onlinetyari.com/ask-and-answer/question-what-is-bod-level-i17277.html
- National Career Services (NCS): http://blog.onlinetyari.com/government-exam/national-career-service-find-suitable-job
- Soil Health Card Scheme: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/soil-health-card-scheme-i100.html
- National Payments Corporation of India: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/national-payments-corporation-of-india-links-i136.html
- WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/wto-trade-facilitation-agreement-comes-into-i31172.html
- Questions on Current Affairs: http://blog.onlinetyari.com/ias/expected-current-affairs-questions-ias-prelims-2017
- National Pension Scheme: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/national-pension-scheme-is-opened-for-nri-i2552.html?isAmp=1
- Zika Virus: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/who-declares-zika-virus-as-a-global-emergency-i4787.html
- National Intellectual Property Rights: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/national-intellectual-property-rights-policy-i8737.html
- Capital Small Finance Bank: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/indias-first-small-finance-bank-launched-i7848.html
- Asia Pacific Ministerial Conference: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/asia-pacific-ministerial-conference-on-housing-i23136.html
- Unified Payment Interface: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/unified-payment-interface-to-debut-today-i7295.html
- Global Gender Gap Index: https://onlinetyari.com/latest-news-articles/india-ranks-108th-in-global-gender-gap-index-i2873.html
A major chunk of IAS questions was asked from these topics which definitely gave a number of aspirants an exclusive edge over others to score higher marks. OnlineTyari has the answer to everything an IAS aspirant wants:
- Want to clear IAS?: Follow OnlineTyari IAS Page
- Want a better understanding of newspaper? Read Daily News Articles
- Update on Current Affairs: Bookmark OnlineTyari Current Affairs Page
- Want to check your level of Preparation: Try All India Test ( AIT )
And the list goes on……… OnlineTyari is a one-stop shop for IAS aspirants!
Over 1 Lakh IAS aspirants are associated with OnlineTyari and the number is increasing day by day and we are happy to be a part of your struggle. For the candidates who are still not a part of OnlineTyari can join us whenever they want. We will be glad to serve you the best.
Needless to say, we will keep you posted on IAS Recruitment 2017 updates, till then Stay connected for information regarding UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017. To excel in IAS examination, Download the best Civil Services Exam Preparation App for free.