IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2016: Intelligence Bureau (IB) (Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India) is responsible for holding Junior Intelligence Officer Grade – II Examination. The IB recently released the official notification for filling 320 posts of Junior Intelligence Officers in the technical department of the IB.
The online registration started from 3rd September 2016 and will close on 24th September 2016. So, in this article we will cover all the relevant information regarding IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2016. First of all, let’s start off with the important dates for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||3rd September 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th September 2016|
|Last Date for Depositing Fee||27th September 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||October 2016|
|Date for Written Examination||16th October 2016|
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2016: No. of Vacancies
There is a total of 320 vacancies available for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II. The category wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Before applying for any post, you must check the eligibility criteria for it. If you are looking to apply for IB Junior Intelligence Officer, understand the eligibility criteria for appearing for the written examination.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2016: Eligibility Criteria
As per IB, there are certain rules for candidates looking to appy for the post such as age limit, qualification etc. So, it is important for the candidates to look after these details before applying for the post.
Candidates’ age limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on 24 September 2016. The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
The relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories has been applied according to government norms. They are as follows
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- PH + OBC: 13 Years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 Years
If a candidate does not fall in the required age bracket, he/ she cannot appear for the written examination.
As on 24th September 2016, a candidate must have:
- Higher Secondary education (Matriculation with 12th) with Mathematics and Physics Subjects.
- Two years Industrial Training (ITI) Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician or Electronics or Electronics and Communication.
For IB Junior Intelligence Officer recruitment, candidates will have to face the following levels:
- Written Examination (Objective Paper I and Descriptive Paper II)
- Trade Test which will be practical based & technical in nature.
Candidates who qualify paper I with the minimum cut off will be eligible to appear for paper II. On the basis of their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for the trade test.
Do you fit well with the eligibility criteria for IB JIO 2016? If Yes, follow the instructions mentioned below to know how to apply online.
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The Application fees/ Intimation Charges for the exam is:
- For male candidates belonging to General & OBC category Rs 50/-. The fee can be deposited by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form.
- No fee for SC/ ST & female candidates.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mha.nic.in by 24 September 2016. The application process for IB junior intelligence officer exam is quite simple. Before applying online, candidates must have valid e-mail ID, scanned copies of photograph & signature. Follow these instructions to register yourself for the exam:
- Log on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “Whats New”.
- Select the option “Online applications for the post of JIO-II/Tech in IB”.
- Click on “Proceed”
- Tick on “I have read the detailed advertisement” and then, Click on “Click here to Proceed” tab.
- Then, click on the “new user” link and fill in the necessary details on the application form.
- Attach the required documents or certificates along with your photograph.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the form and take a print out of the online application form for future use.
We hope this article guides you through the application process for IB junior intelligence officer Recruitment 2016.
Stay connected for more information regarding IB Recruitment 2016. To excel in Recruitment Exams, download the Best Exam Preparation App for free.