IB Security Assistant 2018 | 26% Questions From OnlineTyari: The recruitment examination for IB Security Assistant was conducted on 17th Feb 2019. A total number of 100 questions were asked in the exam and the overall difficulty level of the paper was Moderate to Tough.
After researching for long hours, we were able to find a number of questions on the OnlineTyari’s platform that might’ve facilitated in achieving a better score. Let us dig deeper and understand the questions.
26% Questions Came Directly From OnlineTyari
Based on the data provided by our subject-matter experts, we are happy to announce that around 26% Questions asked in the actual paper were correctly predicted by OnlineTyari. Here are the questions asked in the actual examination.
1) Find the LCM and HCF of the following integers 17, 23 and 29?
A. HCF = 1, LCM = 1 x 17 x 29 x 23 = 11339
2) What must be added to (x3−3×2+4x−15) to obtain a polynomial
which is exactly divisible by (z + 3)?
3) Find the roots of the following quadratic equation.
A. -2, 3/2
4) The area of two similar triangles ΔABC and ΔDEF is 144 cm2 and 81 cm2 respectively. If the longest side of larger ΔABC is 36 cm, then the longest side of the smaller triangle ΔDEF is.
A. 27 cm
5) The angle of elevation of a boat from an 18 meter. high bridge is 600. If a boat is moving with a speed of 3 km/hrs. Then time taken by the boat to get under the bridge is–
A. 12.45 sec
6) A tangent is drawn to a circle of radius 6cm from a point
situated at a distance of 10 cm from the center of the circle. The length of the tangent will be-
A. 8 cm
7) A metallic sphere of radius 18 cm is melted and drawn into a wire, whose radius of a cross-section is 24 cm. what is the length of the wire?
A. 13.50 cm
8) Bag contains 10 black, 8 green and 6 yellow balls. If a man picked 2 balls at random, what is the probability that balls are green?
9) International yoga day is being observed from the year? and on which day?
A. 21 June 2015
10) Which one of the following disease is not caused by the virus?
11) Which one of the following is not the unit of heat?
12) With reference to Indian history, who among the following is a future Buddha, yet to come to save the world?
13) Jaundice is caused due to the infection of?
14) Who among the following was the founder of the Banaras Hindu University?
A. Madan Mohan Malaviya
15) Which among the following choices can cause a Tsunami (also known as harbor wave)?
A. Earthquakes undersea
16) Bhakra Dam is located in which of the following state?
A. Bhakra Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Sutlej River in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh in northern India. The dam forms the Gobind Sagar reservoir. The dam, located at a gorge near the upstream Bhakra village in Bilaspur district of Himachal Pradesh of height 226 m
17) Ramcharitmanas was written by Tulsidas during the kingdom of which Mughal emperor?
18) Nanda Devi can be categorized under which of the following?
A. Nanda Devi is greatest biosphere reserves of India. Nanda Devi, a mountain in the sacred Himalaya, is a manifestation of the goddess Parvati, who is both an important deity in her own right as well as the consort of the Hindu god Siva. The Sanskrit word Nanda means joy or happiness; Devi is the Sanskrit word for goddess.
19) The original name of ‘Mahabharata’ is:
A. The Mahabharata in its original version was called Jai Samhita, and it was written down by Ganesha and narrated by Maharishi Ved Vyas
20) Deficiency of which vitamin is responsible for rickets disease?
A. Vitamin D
21) The term Butterfly stroke is associated with:
22) The kidneys in human beings are a part of the system for-
23) The gap between two neurons is called _____.
24) The human eye forms the image of an object at its:
25) Select the correct food chain of the given alternatives-
A. phytoplankton-zooplankton → fish
26) The average ages of parents and two children are 30 years and 8
years respectively. The average age of the family is?
A. 19 years
Stay Updated for latest government exam updates 2019.