The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recently released a notification for various banks examination dates. The most important thing aspirants need to know is that it is Tentative Exam Calendar.
Hence, the IBPS Bank Exam Dates might vary in the months to come. These Exams will be conducted by IBPS for posts of Clerk, Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer. Candidates can submit their application on IBPS Official Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS Bank Exam Calendar 2016 clearly mentions a few things.
- This is a tentative exam calendar. IBPS Bank Exam Dates might change and in that case, an official notification will be issued by IBPS authorities.
- The Registration Process and Payment of Fees will be through online mode only.
- A one-time single registration is required for IBPS Prelims and Mains Exam 2016.
IBPS Bank Exam Calendar 2016-17
(For Clerk, Probationary and Specialist Officer Posts)
IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE)
Date of Examination
|IBPS CWE Clerk V Exam||Prelims
November 26 & 27, 2016
December 3 & 4, 2016
December 31, 2016
January 1, 2016
|IBPS PO/ MT Exam||Prelims
November 16, 20 & 23, 2016
November 20, 2016
IBPS SO Exam(Specialist Officer)
|January 28 & 29, 2016|
| RRB Office Assistant & Officer Exam
Scale I, II and III
IBPS conducts a number of Bank Recruitment Exam for shortlisting the best candidates from around the world. The various examinations conducted by IBPS are.
1. IBPS CWE Clerk V Exam: For the selection of candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) or Data Entry Operators (DEO). Candidates need to qualify in both Prelimary and Mains Examination in order to be considered for the Clerical Post. Mark this date on your copy of IBPS Bank Exam Calendar 2016.
2. IBPS CWE PO/ MT Exam: Undoubtedly the most popular and noteworthy examination in IBPS Bank Exam Calendar 2016. The Selection Process for Probationary Officers will be a 2-step process. After qualifying in IBPS Prelims and Mains, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The job profile of a Probationary Officer is said to be highly versatile. Hence, expect a lot of healthy competition.
3. IBPS SO Exam: Yet another IBPS heavyweight. Specialist Officers in the area of IT, HR, Marketing, Accounting and Law are recruited through a Common Written Examination, IBPS SO Bank Exam. The Exam will test a candidate’s knowledge in a specific area of work.
4. IBPS RRB Officer and Assistant Exam: Selection of candidates into various Rural Banks and NABARD is done through IBPS RRB Examinations. The difficulty level might not be as high as IBPS PO or IBPS SO, yet without adequate amount of practice, you cannot crack this IBPS Bank Examination.
As we wrap up our article on IBPS Bank Exam Calendar 2016 and 2017, we would like to wish all the aspirants Good Luck 🙂
The application window for various IBPS Bank Exams will open soon. Stay connected and we’ll be providing real-time updates regarding all government examinations.