IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the call letters for the preliminary examination of IBPS CWE Clerk VI. The Recruitment Examination will be held on 26, 27 November and 3, 4 December 2016 and the candidate who are able to crack IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination will be called for the Mains Examination. With over 20 lakh+ applications submitted and 19,243 posts to be filled through this recruitment in 19 participating Banking organisations, IBPS CWE Clerk VI is one of the most popular bank exams of the country.
If you are one of the many IBPS aspirants who will appear for IBPS CWE Clerk VI, here is how you can download IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Prelims 2016 Examination.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 (Prelims Call Letter)
IBPS has timely released the admit card for IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination, this time, even before the schedule date. Hence, IBPS candidates can now download the IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter from the official website (ibps.in). As per the official information provided on the IBPS website, the candidates can get the IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card from November 10, which is today, until December 4, 2016.
To download your IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Preliminary Examination, simply enter your Registration No./ Roll No. and Password/ DOB in the section below and go to Login.
If you are facing any issues, follow these simple steps to get the call letter for IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination 2016.
- Go to IBPS Official Website: www.ibps.in
- From the left column, click on CWE Clerical
- In the new page, select the first option marked Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 6
- In the next page, select the first option again marked Click here to download your Main Exam Call Letter for CWE Clerks-VI
- Here, in the right column with heading ‘Login Credential’, enter your Registration No./ Roll No. and Password/ DOB in the section below and click on Login.
- Take a print-out of IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
In your Prelims Admit Card for iBPS Clerk 2016, some of the most essential details like the location of your examination centre, date and time of the examination as well as your id is mentioned.
Hence, it is essential that on the examination day, each candidate has to carry the IBPS Clerk Admit Card along with an original identity proof and it’s photocopy to the exam centre.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Preliminary Examination
The Online Computer-Based Test (CBT) for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 will be conducted in objective MCQ pattern. There will be 100 questions in total and 3 sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Some of the essential details related to IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 are as follows.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- The Paper mode will be English/ Hindi.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total time to solve the entire paper is 60 minutes.
- There will be sectional and overall cutoff.
Marks secured in IBPS Clerk Prelims will be taken into consideration while selecting candidates for Mains. Have a look at our detailed study plan and devise a proper exam strategy for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016.