Expert’s Advice For IBPS Clerk Mains 2017: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will now conduct the final paper for IBPS Clerk Recruitment, i.e. IBPS Clerk Mains 2017 on 21 Jan 2018.
With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to upload our Bank exam expert’s advice, which will help candidates understand how to attempt IBPS Clerk Mains. Our Bank exam expert’s advice is one scroll away. Jot down the below given pointers thoroughly and improve your chances of cracking IBPS Clerk Mains 2017.
Expert’s Advice for IBPS Clerk Mains 2017
The next 2 days are going to be the most important days for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Preparation and Revision. During this time, a candidate might develop an ample number of questions in his/her mind.
What should be the Good Attempts?
What will be the IBPS Clerk Mains Cut Off?
Whether I will be able to make it to the final merit list?
What are the strategies to be followed during IBPS Clerk Mains Exam?
Well, these questions are quite natural at this stage, where you are just a step away from your DREAM. At Onlinetyari, we have seen the journey of many students who have been successful despite having a lot of hurdles in their way. We just want to share few things that you might seem obvious but still fail to maintain during Exams.
From past few years, IBPS has been experimenting with the pattern of examinations and we feel that the students fail to adapt to the level of questions being asked. This is the issue with most of the students who either get too excited or start feeling demotivated while solving the questions. Among the lakhs of students, only a few thousands will be appearing for Clerk Mains exam and you are one of them. You have already proved yourself once and at this final stage, we expect you to be patient and go with the flow. Whether the examination is too hard or too easy, what matters the most is your behavior.
How To Tackle Difficult Questions?
Well, this is the issue that almost 80-85% students. They don’t understand how they should attempt the difficult questions that they haven’t been through yet.
- The best way to start these questions is to start from “Directions”. Reading direction is more important than reading a question. The importance of direction can be derived from past experiences and the changes being introduced in the exam. In fact, IBPS use the bold fonts for the important part of “Directions”. Once you are done with “Directions”, proceed to the question and try to read it twice.
- Till now, you will be able to judge whether to attempt the question or to move to the next one. If you even have the slightest doubt that you won’t be able to do the question, then we would suggest that you move to the next. The reason is being the “Psychological Effect of Fear”. This matters a lot in the exam and even if you put all your efforts solving the question, but that doubt will make you spend more time on the question. Hence, it is recommended to move on and start fresh with the next question.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go. These type of sub-questions can be found in Seating Arrangement/ Puzzle problems.
- Don’t try to guess the answer in General Knowledge section. If you know the answer, Mark it, if you don’t, leave it unanswered. Do not play “50-50 or may be” games with your career.
- Reading Comprehension can be time-consuming. Try skimming and reading at a faster pace as the language might be confusing.
- DI consists of Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, and Tables. If you are quick in calculations, do not skip this section. The questions are pretty straightforward.
- Don’t stick to any particular section or Question if it is taking any excess time.
- Don’t forget to Analyze the Question for 5 seconds atleast. If you are able to understand the objective behind the question and if can be solved within 1-1.5 minute, go for it. Else, just skip it.
- Do remember that it is always better to attempt fewer questions with full accuracy than attempting the full paper with less accuracy.
These were some thoughts that we felt sharing with you all. We will be sharing many such articles in the coming time and we will make sure that you get everything that is required to complete your journey of getting a Government Job. OnlineTyari will keep providing you materials that you can access on App and Web both. This Education App is trusted by 6 Million (60 Lakhs) Students and we do respect trust and confidence you have shown till now!
For the sake of performing better in IBPS Clerk Mains, go through our FREE mock test for IBPS Clerk Mains 2017. Try to attempt as many mock tests as you can and analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you get a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination:
This is where we conclude our article on Expert’s Advice for IBPS Clerk Mains 2017. All the best for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Mains Recruitment Exam 2017!
If you act like others do, then you will get the result in the same form. But if you act a little different, then you know what lies ahead.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation App for free.