IBPS Clerk Mains 2018 Last Days Preparation Tips | Things to Do: Since IBPS Clerk Mains 2018 Exam is only a few days away, we’ve come up with a few tips and strategies on how to attempt and maximize final score.
Over here, we will highlight some important pointers of IBPS Clerk Mains 2018 revision plan for the Upcoming Days. Also, we will formulate some important tips for IBPS Clerk Mains revision. If you want to crack IBPS Clerk Mains, we suggest you follow this plan with complete dedication. Let us look at the exam pattern first:
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2018
The total time to solve the written examination is 160 minutes. Owing to a major restructuring in the selection procedure of Bank Clerks, the Final Merit List is prepared on the basis of marks secured in the Mains Examination only. Hence, there will be no interview for IBPS Clerk.
|Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Knowledge||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Note: MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING.
We will now lay our IBPS Clerk Mains Last Days Preparation Tips and hope you get to Crack IBPS Clerk Mains Examination 2018.
IBPS Clerk Mains 2018 Last Days Preparation Tips
In order to prepare efficiently for IBPS Clerk Mains exam, you need a rock-solid IBPS Clerk Mains revision plan along with relevant study material.
What should have been done by now for IBPS Clerk Mains
- By now you should have had gone through the entire syllabus at least twice.
- Your handwritten notes or what we call Power notes should be totally ready for final revision.
- You should have had a decent exposure to shortcuts and the formulas and should already have appeared for some mock tests for Mains.
The last week is the make or break days for aspirants. Utilize these days properly to guide your efforts in a meaningful direction.
What to do Now for IBPS Clerk Mains Examination
- This is obviously not the time to do anything new. There is no point in opening an entirely new IBPS Clerk topic. It will end up in futile.
- When you revise, pick up at least two test areas simultaneously (example- Reasoning with General Awareness or English with Reasoning and so on). This method will help you to polish final touches and to Connect with the Dots approach.
- Practice a mock test per day. This would partly simulate the exam conditions.
Missed Mock Tests? Don’t worry, go through:
- Analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you get a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
- Have a fixed plan regarding what you need to do in terms of tasks rather focus on how much you need to study in terms of hours. Write down the plans for best execution.
- Strategize your time as per the real exam minutes as IBPS Clerk mains score has been the key factor in the final selection. Don’t focus on just clearing the cutoff, aim for the higher.
Your success or failure will largely depend upon the wise utilization of the time that you have adopted, your ability to clock in the number of hours these days and lastly the IBPS Clerk Mains revision plan that you have adopted for the upcoming examination.
We hope this article provides you with useful information on IBPS Clerk Mains 2018 Last Days Preparation Tips. Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS Clerk Mains Recruitment 2018.