IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has officially released the call letters for IBPS CWE Mains Examination for Clerical Posts. The shortlisted candidates based on IBPS Clerk Prelims Result can now download CWE Call Letter from the official website (www.ibps.in).
The Date of Examination for IBPS Clerk Mains has been set for 31 December 2016 & 1 January 2017.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2016
The Written Examination for IBPS CWE Clerk-VI Mains is merely 2 weeks away from today’s date. This will be the final hurdle for IBPS Clerk aspirants as it was earlier announced that no interview round will be held on IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016.
To download your IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card, simply enter your Registration No./ Roll No. and Password/ DOB in the section below and go to Login.
NOTE: Please use a desktop/ laptop to download this admit card. THIS PAGE MIGHT NOT BE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH MOBILE/ SMARTPHONE/ TABLET.
If you are facing any issues, follow these simple steps to get the call letter for IBPS Clerk Mains Examination 2016.
- Go to IBPS Official Website: www.ibps.in
- From the left column, click on CWE Clerical
- In the new page, select the first option marked Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 6
- In the next page, select the first option again marked Click here to download your Online Main Examination Call Letter for CWE-Clerks-VI
- Here, in the right column with heading ‘Login Credential’, enter your Registration No./ Roll No. and Password/ DOB in the section below and click on Login.
- Take a print-out of IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card.
In your Call Letter for iBPS Clerk Mains 2016, some of the most essential details like the location of your examination centre, date and time of the examination as well as your id is mentioned.
There has been a slight change in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern this year. In the Mains examination for IBPS Clerk 2016, there will be 5 sections and 200 questions in total. Each question will carry 1 mark.
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40|
Each section of IBPS Clerk Mains Examination will have a separate time slot. The total time to solve the written examination is 135 minutes.
|Section Name||Questions||Time (in mins.)|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||25|
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The paper will be bilingual in nature i.e. Hindi and English. To further your knowledge, below is the IBPS Clerk Mains Cutoff for last year, both section-wise and state-wise.