How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Mains GK Section 2018: The Round II of IBPS Examination will be held in the month of January 2018. Many of the candidates are at a final phase of IBPS Clerk Mains examination preparation.
Yet to start IBPS Clerk Mains GK Preparation? Don’t worry! Scan this article thoroughly and start preparing for General/ Financial Awareness section.
The Examination will be divided into 4 sections i.e. Reasoning & Computer Section, English, Quantitative Aptitude & General/ Financial Awareness. Even though the Pattern of the Exam is new to IBPS Clerk but it is similar to IBPS PO. Don’t Panic and Practice well for the exam so that you can crack the exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains GK Section: Preparation Tips
The General Awareness Section plays a very important role, mostly due to the fact that it is very scoring. Here are some important topics which can help you ace in exams:
- Questions will be mainly from the Current Affairs basically of past 3 to 4 months.
- IBPS Clerk Mains GK section will also contain questions on Financial/ Banking Awareness.
- Static Awareness will include questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, Dams, Folk dances, Rivers, Wildlife centuries/National park, Important Days etc.
Tips for Mains G.K Section
Follow these crucial tips for preparing General Awareness Language Section efficiently.
- Prepare your exam with Practice sample papers/ Previous year solved Paper.
- Try OnlineTyari’s free mock test papers and practice all the questions for gaining perfection in attempts.
- It is important to analyze each and every practice or mock test you appear for. It helps in giving you a rough idea of your level of preparation for the exam and apply strategy accordingly.
- Speed is an important factor when you are looking to solve the paper and save time for revision as well. Regular practice of questions can enhance your speed.
- Understand Paper pattern for GK Section. Make Handy Notes for Current Affairs.
- Make a habit of reading a newspaper daily to grab a lead over current affairs. Attempt G.K Quizzes daily.
- Make it a goal to learn something new every day and to improve your mistakes simultaneously.
These crucial tips on how to prepare for IBPS Clerk Mains GK section will help candidates to perform well and score well in the examination. Here we conclude our article on How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Mains GK Section. Try to follow the article to excel in General/Financial awareness section.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018.