IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test (AIT) Analysis & Result 2017: To improve the chances of cracking IBPS Clerk Prelims exam, OnlineTyari tested the potential of aspirants through IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test (AIT).
The results of (25-27) November All India Test have been declared and can be checked from your OnlineTyari Account Dashboard.
IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test Analysis & Result 2017
IBPS Clerk All India Test was conducted by OnlineTyari from 25 November to 27 November. Total Marks were 100 and the exam was conducted on OnlineTyari Platform. Almost 25000 candidates appeared for IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test and the scoreboard of toppers are mentioned below:
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 AIT Top 10 students
We would like to congratulate all the top scorers for performing extremely well in this AIT. The level of the exam was difficult & it was completely based on new pattern and trends introduced in IBPS Exams. Some of the essential points highlighting performance of the candidates in IBPS Clerk Prelims All India Test are
- 5 candidates performed really well and secured their position among Toppers. They managed to secure 45+ in the All India Test. They might be the probable topper of the real Exam as well.
- Due to the high level of difficulty, students can expect around 15 – 20 marks more in the real exam than what they scored in AIT.
- Remaining students scored somewhat less and if they really wish to clear the final Exam in this attempt only, then they had to work really hard on the concept as well as accuracy.
- Based on the feedback provided by the candidates, the quality of questions in “All India Test” was a bit on the difficult side of difficulty level. The reason was to simulate the challenging, learning and motivating experience for the test takers as the topper of this AIT can manage to score 47.50 Marks out of 100.
- By attempting IBPS Clerk AIT, students got a fair idea of the do’s and don’ts for the actual examination.
Top five states where candidates appeared for the AIT –
We take pride in our efforts to reaching out to aspirants from all across India. This has been our primary guiding principle to provide access to quality content and test taking experience to our students. We feel obliged to share the names of top five states where candidates appeared for the test.
- Uttar Pradesh