IBPS PO Mains 2018 GA: The Round II of IBPS PO MainsExamination will be held in the month of November 2018. As the exam is nearly a few days away, it is time for the candidates to start the preparation. In order to secure good marks and qualify, here is a proper study plan on how to crack IBPS PO Mains General Awareness section.
IBPS PO Mains General Awareness: Topics to Cover
The General Awareness Section plays a very important role, mostly due to the fact that it is very scoring. This section consists of questions based on Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and static affairs. This section also included questions on
1. Financial Awareness
This topic will include Current Affairs specifically related to all the Financial Institutions and presently occurring changes within the Financial/ Banking/ Economic Industry.
2. Current Affairs
- Important days
3. General Knowledge
10 Efficient Ways to Boost Your Preparation
- Read Newspapers (For better utilization of time read Economic Times)
- Make notes of important information which you find while reading and revise them regularly.
- Speed is an important factor when you are looking to solve the paper and save time for revision as well. Regular practice of questions can enhance your speed.
- Follow OnlineTyari’s current affairs which cover various topics ranging from economy to business to trade policies to the latest awardees in the fields of sports, art, literature etc. Stay up to date on everything that is going on in the world.
- Attempt G.K Quizzes daily
- Practice with various mock tests. This helps you in assessing the importance of time and efficiency. Set a timer and solve questions within the time frame to increase your speed of attempting questions.
- Make it a goal to learn something every day and to improve your mistakes simultaneously.
- Follow magazines or online journals which covers various topics ranging from economy to business to trade policies to the latest awardees in the fields of sports, art, literature etc. Stay up to date about everything that is going on in the world.
- Try to dedicate some time for revising what you’ve learned. It is the most crucial tip anyone can give
- Most of all, always stay positive and believe in yourself. You can easily release all the pressure and work-load of your exams by maintaining a positive outlook.
Attempting this mock test will enhance your chances to get success in real Exam. Click below image to know more.