IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis | 17th September: The second day of IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam received an overwhelming amount of candidates. The said exam lasted for 45 Minutes and the students are now coming out of their respective exam centers. Before we start can blog you can read our previous days Analysis
- IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Analysis, 16th September Shift 1
- IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Analysis, 16th September Shift 2
- IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Analysis, 17th September Shift 1
- IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Analysis, 17th September Shift 2
- IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Analysis, 17th September Shift 3
We will be providing an in-depth analysis of each shift in our blog today and the candidates can compare their performance depending on the shift they appeared in. This our paper review of Shift-IV of IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination for Office Assistant.
IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis | 17th September Shift 4
The Written Examination for recruiting RRB Officer Scale-I under IBPS RRB Officer Post was held today. The paper consisted of 80 questions from 2 sections – Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. The total time to solve the entire paper was 45 minutes.
Today’s most common question is: What was the difficulty level of IBPS RRB Officer Exam?
To answer in one word, MODERATE!
But we are here for detailed analysis so we will be breaking down each section in terms of the difficulty level of questions. The subject-wise question IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for Officer Scale-I is as follows.
IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis for Quant Section
In the quantitative aptitude section of IBPS RRB, the level of the questions asked in reasoning section ranged from Easy to Moderate but a bit calculative. The topic-wise breakdown is as follows:
- Approximation – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
- Data Interpretation – 15 Questions (1 Set of 5 Questions from Bar Graphs, 1 Set of 5 Questions from Line Graphs,1 Set of 5 Questions from Pie Chart)
- Miscellaneous – 10 Questions (Profit and Loss, Percentage, Average, Partnership, Problem on Ages, Time/ Distance and Speed, Boats and Trains)
An aspirant with a good amount of prior practice would have really torn this section apart. Candidates having a good reasoning knowledge and practice can attempt 27-31 questions easily.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Reasoning Section
The level of the questions asked in reasoning section ranged from Easy to Moderate, and some were plain confusing. The topic-wise breakdown is as follows.
- Sitting Arrangement & Puzzles – 20 Questions
- Logical Syllogisms – 5 Questions
- Mathematical Inequalities – 5 Questions
- Coding-Decoding – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions
Candidates having a good reasoning knowledge and practice can attempt 28-32 questions easily in this section.
Based on our calculations, we assume a good attempt to be around 61-65 with maximum accuracy. We hope this article on IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Analysis has provided you some good insights on your performance.
So here we wrap up our view on IBPS RRB Exam Analysis. Gathering insights from all the sources, we have come to this conclusion that the overall difficulty level of IBPS RRB Examination 2017 was MODERATE. We hope this exam analysis and review will help you analyze your performance better.