IBPS RRB Notification 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has finally issued the notification for Officers (Scale I, II, III) and Assistants in RRBs for the year 2017. The Official Notification for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 (CWE VI) will provide all the essential details regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure as well as educational qualifications.
For all the candidates interested in applying for the post of Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant, please go through the highlights of RRB Notification 2017.
IBPS RRB Notification 2017: Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Posts to be Filled
Based on the RRB Notification 2017 (CWE VI), we recommend all applicants to keep the following dates in mind while submitting their respective application forms online.
|Start of Registration||24 July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||14 August 2017|
Here are all the essential details related to IBPS RRB Notification 2017 that you need to know at the moment.
Age Limit (As on 1 July 2017)
Officer Scale I
Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1987 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Officer Scale II
Officer Scale III
The candidate must possess a graduate degree from a recognized University or its equivalent. But, the qualification varies a little for each post which we have elaborated below:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s, as well as professional computer skills, are also desirable.
- No Experience is required for this position.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy. You must be proficient in the local language as per the norms set by participating RRBs. Computer knowledge or awareness will be desirable.
- No Experience is required for this position.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy.
- Experience: Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers
- Information Technology Officer: Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc will be desirable. Work Experience- 1 year.
- Chartered Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Work Experience- 1 year.
- Law Officer: Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Work Experience- Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period not less than two years.
- Treasury Manager: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution. Work Experience- 1 year.
- Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing from a recognized university. Work Experience- 1 year.
- Agricultural Officer: Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Work Experience- 2 years.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-III
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
IBPS RRB has issued notification regarding the post of Officer Assistant, Officer Scale I,II, III. There are different selection procedures for different vacancies in IBPS RRB Examination 2017.
Officer Assistant Selection
The post of Office Assistant in Rural Banks is different than an Officer Post. It is a clerk-level post where you are in-charge of documentation, filing etc. Still, IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Post is a 2-Tier Process. There will be a Prelims & Mains Written Examination for the recruitment to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Officer Scale I
The post of Officer Scale I in Rural Banks is different than an Office Assistant. Unlike Assistant, it is more central towards decision making rather than clerical works.IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 for Officer Scale I Post is a 3-Tier Process. There will be a Prelims & Mains Written Examination for the recruitment to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), followed by an Interview.
Officer Scale II (General/ Specialist) & Scale III
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2017 for both Scale II & III is a 2-Tier Process. But, unlike the recruitment process for an assistant, there will be a Single Written Examination followed by an Interview for the recruitment to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
IBPS RRB Notification 2017: Participating Regional Rural Banks
IBPS conducts the IBPS RRB exam in two parts: Common Written Exam (CWE) and Interview. Here the candidates can check the list of participating RRBs in IBPS RRB 2017 exam.
|Sr. No.||Name of the RRB||Present Head Office||State / UT||Desired Local Language Proficiency as prescribed by the Participating RRBs|
|1||Allahabad UP Gramin Bank||Banda||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|2||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank||Warangal||Telangana||Telugu|
|3||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank||Kadapa||Andhra Pradesh||Telugu|
|4||Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank||Naharlagun (Papumpare)||Arunachal Pradesh||English|
|5||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank||Guwahati||Assam||Assamese, Bengali, Bodo|
|6||Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||Murshidabad||West Bengal||Bengali|
|7||Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank||Bharuch||Gujarat||Gujarati|
|8||Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Ajmer||Rajasthan||Hindi|
|9||Baroda UP Gramin Bank||Raibareilly||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit|
|10||Bihar Gramin Bank||Begusarai||Bihar||Hindi|
|11||Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank||Chhindwara||Madhya Pradesh||Hindi|
|12||Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank||Guntur||Andhra Pradesh||Telugu|
|13||Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||Raipur||Chhattisgarh||Hindi|
|14||Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank||Gandhinagar||Gujarat||Gujarati|
|15||Ellaquai Dehati Bank||Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir||Dogri, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Urdu, Gojri, Pahari, Ladakhi, Balti (Palli), Dardi, Hindi|
|16||Gramin Bank of Aryavart||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|17||Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank||Mandi||Himachal Pradesh||Hindi|
|18||J & K Grameen Bank||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir||Dogri, Kashmiri, Pahari, Gojri, Punjabi, Ladakhi, Balti (Palli), Dardi|
|19||Jharkhand Gramin Bank||Ranchi||Jharkhand||Hindi|
|20||Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank||Dharwad||Karnataka||Kannada|
|21||KashiGomtiSamyut Gramin Bank||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|22||Kaveri Grameena Bank||Mysore||Karnataka||Kannada|
|23||Kerala Gramin Bank||Mallapuram||Kerala||Malayalam|
|24||Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank||Diphu||Assam||Assamese, Bengali, Bodo|
|25||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank||Patna||Bihar||Hindi|
|26||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank||Sagar||Madhya Pradesh||Hindi|
|27||Maharashtra Gramin Bank||Aurangabad||Maharashtra||Marathi|
|28||Malwa Gramin Bank||Sangrur||Punjab||Punjabi|
|29||Manipur Rural Bank||Imphal||Manipur||Manipuri|
|30||Meghalaya Rural Bank||Shillong||Meghalaya||Khasi, Garo|
|31||Mizoram Rural Bank||Aizawl||Mizoram||Mizo|
|32||Nagaland Rural Bank||Kohima||Nagaland||English|
|33||Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank||Indore||Madhya Pradesh||Hindi|
|34||Odisha Gramya Bank||Bhubaneshwar||Odisha||Odia|
|35||Pallavan Grama Bank||Salem||Tamil Nadu||Tamil|
|36||Pandyan Grama Bank||Virudhunagar||Tamil Nadu||Tamil|
|37||Paschim Banga Gramin Bank||Howrah||West Bengal||Bengali|
|38||Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank||Bellary||Karnataka||Kannada|
|39||Prathama Bank||Moradabad||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|40||Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank||Puducherry||Puducherry||Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu|
|41||Punjab Gramin Bank||Kapurthala||Punjab||Punjabi|
|42||Purvanchal Bank||Gorakhpur||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|43||Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank||Jodhpur||Rajasthan||Hindi|
|44||Saptagiri Grameena Bank||Chittor||Andhra Pradesh||Telugu|
|45||Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Rohtak||Haryana||Hindi|
|46||Sarva UP Gramin Bank||Meerut||Uttar Pradesh||Hindi|
|47||Saurashtra Gramin Bank||Rajkot||Gujarat||Gujarati|
|48||Sutlej Gramin Bank||Bhatinda||Punjab||Punjabi|
|49||Telangana Grameena Bank||Hyderabad||Telangana||Telugu, Urdu|
|50||Tripura Gramin Bank||Agartala||Tripura||Bengali, Kokborak|
|52||Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank||Coochbehar||West Bengal||Bengali, Nepali|
|53||Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||Muzaffarpur||Bihar||Hindi|
|54||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank||Dehradun||Uttarakhand||Hindi, Sanskrit|
|55||Vananchal Gramin Bank||Dumka||Jharkhand||Hindi|
|56||Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank||Nagpur||Maharashtra||Marathi|
We hope this article provides a summarised version of all the essential details related to IBPS RRB Notification 2017. To get detailed information regarding IBPS RRB Notification 2017. Click on the below mentioned link to view the official notification:
IBPS RRB Notification 2017: Click here to view Official Notification
This is a golden opportunity for students looking for government jobs in the banking sector. Let us help candidates to overcome written exam difficulties by recommending IBPS RRB 2017 Best Books and study material:
So, here we are summing up article on IBPS RRB Notification 2017. If there are any further queries, please mention in the comment section below. Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.