IBPS RRB Office Assistant Revision Plan for the Upcoming Days: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) will be conducting IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims examination in a few days. The Dates of Examination for IBPS RRB Office Assistant are 17, 23 and 24th September.
Since the exam date is imminent, here are some useful tips for last minute preparation and revision. Follow each section carefully to fully understand this IBPS RRB Office Assistant Revision Plan for the upcoming days.
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern 2017 | Office Assistant
In order to provide our readers more clarity about the exam pattern, we have come up with this article to answer all the queries regarding the ‘IBPS RRB Exam Pattern Syllabus for Office Assistant’.
IBPS RRB Prelims 2017: Office Assistant
As per IBPS RRB Exam Pattern, the Preliminary Examination for IBPS RRB Office Assistant contains 80 multiple-choice questions that carry 80 marks in total.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The total time duration to solve these questions is 45 minutes. The candidates need to obtain minimum cut-off marks in both the subjects to clear the preliminary exam.
Only if the candidate clears this exam, he/she will be allowed to appear for the mains examination. Negative marking is applicable in the case of a wrong attempt.
The next 9 days are going to be the most important days for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preparation and Revision. During this time, a candidate might develop an ample number of questions in his/her mind.
How to utilize each day left for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Revision?
What to do or what should have been done by now?
What are the strategies to be followed for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Revision Plan?
In order to prepare efficiently for IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam, you need a rock solid IBPS RRB Office Assistant revision plan along with relevant study material. Meanwhile, let us try to get a solution of these brain teasers by analyzing these questions in detail.
What should have been done by now for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination
- By now you should have had gone through the entire syllabus at least twice.
- Your hand written notes or what we call Power notes should be totally ready for final revision.
- You should have had a decent exposure to shortcuts and the formulas and should already have appeared for some mock tests.
To enhance your exam preparation strategy and overall performance, you can try our Free Mock Test for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination:
The last days will be ‘make it or break-down’ days for aspirants. Utilize these days properly to guide your efforts in a meaningful direction.
What to do now for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination
- This is obviously not the time to do anything new. There is no point in opening an entirely new topic. It will end up in futile.
- When you revise, pick up at least two test areas simultaneously. This method will help you to polish final touches and to Connect with the right approach.
- Practice a mock test per day. This would partly simulate the exam conditions.
- Analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you get a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
- Have a fixed plan regarding what you need to do in terms of tasks instead of focusing on how much you need to study in terms of hours. Write down the plans for best execution.
- Your success or failure will largely depend upon the wise utilization of the time that you have adopted, your ability to clock in the number of hours these days and lastly the IBPS RRB Office Assistant revision plan that you have adopted for the upcoming examination.
Keeping the spirits high
- There would be some moments when you will feel like giving up. Allow those moments to arrive and pass peacefully.
- Keep fighting. Dig deep and find the strength within you. Remind yourself of all the days you have put in so far.
- Be aggressive in your preparation plan.
- Don’t set conservative targets.
- At this point, you should be studying for at least 7 hours a day. Ignore all extra-curricular activities so that you get sufficient hours of sleep.
- Adjust your body clock according to the exam timings. For a week, keep sleeping and waking up at the same times as you would on the day of the exam.
To analyze your performance and reduce chances of making mistakes in the actual paper we are going to launch IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims All India Test 2017. Our initiative will help IBPS aspirants to check the level of their preparation. Analyze your preparation level now for FREE:
We hope this article provides you with useful information on IBPS RRB Office Assistant Revision plan for the upcoming days. Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS RRB Office Assistant. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.