IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis | 10th September (Slot 2): The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. IBPS will conduct IBPS CWE RRB Officer Preliminary Examination on 9, 10 & 16 September in multiple slots/ shifts. The candidates who’ve successfully submitted their application form online will appear for the written examination as per the exam date and shift mentioned in their respective admit card.
Missed our previous articles on IBPS RRB Officer Exam Analysis? Refer to the links below:
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 September 9 Exam Analysis (All Shifts)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 September 10 Exam Analysis (Shift I)
Continuing our series, this article entails IBPS RRB Exam Analysis, Paper Review and Level of Difficulty of each section asked in today’s preliminary examination i.e 10 September 2017 (Shift 2). If you have appeared for the paper or are yet to appear, read the exam analysis thoroughly.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis 2017 | 10th September Shift 2
Before we begin our paper review, let’s get some basics out first. As we all know, the exam was composed of 2 sections i.e. Quantitative Aptitude &Reasoning Ability. The exam pattern in details is as follows:
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Proceed further into detailed IBPS RRB Exam Analysis with Prelims section-wise paper review of each topic asked in today’s slot.
IBPS RRB Officer Exam Analysis for Reasoning Ability Section
- Good Attempts: 32-35 Questions
- Level of Difficulty: Easy – Moderate
We begin our IBPS RRB Officer Exam Analysis with the Reasoning Section. This section was the easiest to attempt with most questions being quite direct application based. The topic-wise review and distribution are as follows:
- Sitting Arrangement & Puzzles – 20 Questions
- Logical Syllogisms – 5 Questions
- Mathematical Inequalities – 5 Questions
- Coding-Decoding – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions
As stated earlier, Candidates having a good reasoning knowledge and practice can attempt 32-35 questions easily in this section.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Quant Section
- Good Attempts: 24-27 Questions
- Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
The Quant Section in today’s’ IBPS Prelims Examination had a mixed number of Easy to Moderate Questions. The topic-wise review and distribution are as follows:
- Approximation – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
- Data Interpretation – 15 Questions (1 Set of 5 Questions from Bar Graphs, 1 Set of 5 Questions from Line Graphs,1 Set of 5 Questions from Pie Chart)
- Miscellaneous – 10 Questions (Profit and Loss, Percentage, Average, Partnership, Problem on Ages, Time/ Distance and Speed, Boats and Trains)
As stated earlier, Candidates having a good reasoning knowledge and practice can attempt 24-27 questions easily.
Based on our calculations, we assume a good attempt to be around 56-62 Questions with 90% accuracy. We hope this article on IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis has provided you some good insights on your performance.