IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis | 10th September Slot 4: The second day of IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam received an overwhelming amount of candidates. The said exam lasted for 45 Minutes and the students are now coming out of their respective exam centers. Candidates appearing for IBPS RRB Officer Preliminary Examination should really give this a thorough read. We have already covered Shift-I, II and Shift-III of this examination in our previous articles:
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 September 9 Exam Analysis (All Shifts)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 September 10 Exam Analysis (Shift I)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 September 10 Exam Analysis (Shift II)
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 September 10 Exam Analysis (Shift III)
We will be providing an in-depth analysis of each shift in our blog today and the candidates can compare their performance depending on the shift they appeared in. This our paper review of Shift-IV of IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination for Officer Scale 1 post.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis 2017 | 10 September Slot 4
As per the exam syllabus and pattern for IBPS RRB Officer Examination, there were 80 questions in total. Each question carried 1 mark and the total time to solve the paper was 45 minutes.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Now, talking about the difficulty level of the exam here is our detailed IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Shift-IV of 10th September. Similar to earlier shifts, the paper had a difficulty level ranging from Easy to marginally Moderate. Most candidates said questions were doable and quite easy to solve but being a competitive recruitment examination, it is expected that a few questions will be a little challenging, which was today’s’ case.
Proceed further into detailed IBPS RRB Exam Analysis with Prelims section-wise paper review of each topic asked in today’s slot.
IBPS RRB Officer Exam Analysis for Reasoning Ability Section
- Good Attempts: 32-35 Questions
- Level of Difficulty: Easy – Moderate
We begin our IBPS RRB Officer Exam Analysis with the Reasoning Section. This section was the easiest to attempt with most questions being quite direct application based. The topic-wise review and distribution are as follows:
- Sitting Arrangement & Puzzles – 20 Questions
- Logical Syllogisms – 5 Questions
- Mathematical Inequalities – 5 Questions
- Coding-Decoding – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions
As stated earlier, Candidates having a good reasoning knowledge and practice can attempt 32-35 questions easily in this section.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Quant Section
- Good Attempts: 24-27 Questions
- Level of Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
The Quant Section in today’s’ IBPS Prelims Examination had a mixed number of Easy to Moderate Questions. The topic-wise review and distribution are as follows:
- Approximation – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
- Data Interpretation – 15 Questions (1 Set of 5 Questions from Bar Graphs, 1 Set of 5 Questions from Line Graphs,1 Set of 5 Questions from Pie Chart)
- Miscellaneous – 10 Questions (Profit and Loss, Percentage, Average, Partnership, Problem on Ages, Time/ Distance and Speed, Boats and Trains)
As stated earlier, Candidates having a good reasoning knowledge and practice can attempt 24-27 questions easily.
Based on our calculations, we assume a good attempt to be around 56-62 Questions with 90% accuracy. We hope this article on IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis has provided you some good insights on your performance.