IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis | 4th November – Slot 4: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the preliminary examination today, tomorrow and day after in a number of slots. Candidates appearing for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Preliminary Examination should really give this a thorough read. This detailed analysis have been provided by our friends at Luminous Point.
Todays Slot 4 for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Examination was set between 03:00 PM to 03:45 PM and here is the detailed review for the paper.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis – 4th November: Slot 4
As per the exam syllabus and pattern for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Examination, there were 80 questions in total. Each question carried 1 mark and the total time to solve the paper was 45 minutes.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Now, talking about the difficulty level of the examination, here is our detailed IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Slot-I of 4th November 2016. Similar to previous slots, the paper has an Easy to Moderate Difficulty Level, where most candidates said questions were doable. Since competition has amped up, a better score instills more confidence.
Let us read about the section-wise IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Officer Scale-I Examination 2016.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Quant Section
In the quantitative aptitude section of IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I, the questions were Moderate. The topic-wise breakdown is as follows.
- Approximation – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
- Data Interpretation – 15 Questions (1 Set of 5 Questions from Bar Graphs, 1 Set of 5 Questions from Line Graphs,1 Set of 5 Questions from Pie Chart)
- Miscellaneous – 10 Questions (Profit and Loss, Percentage, Average, Partnership, Problem on Ages, Time/ Distance and Speed, Boats and Trains)
An aspirant with good amount of prior practice would have really torn this section apart.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis for Reasoning Section
The questions asked in reasoning section ranged from Easy to Moderate. The topic-wise breakdown is as follows.
- Syllogism – 5 Questions
- Sitting Arrangement – 20 Questions
- Blood Relationships- 3 Questions
- Direction Sense- 2 Questions
- Mathematical Inequalities- 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous- 5 Questions
One of the puzzles asked M,N,O,P,U,V,W,X sitting in square table 4 corners facing inside & 4 middle facing outside.
- M sits one of the corners
- 2 people between M and V
- X is immediate right of U . X and P facing same direction. N is immediate left of P
- 3 People between N and V
- O is not facing same direction
Based on our calculations, we assume a good attempt to be around 55-60 Questions with 90% accuracy. We hope this article on IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis has provided your some good insights on your performance.
- IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis, 4th November Slot 1
- IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis, 4th November Slot 2
- IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam Analysis, 4th November Slot 3
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS CWE RRB Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS RRB Exam Preparation App for free.