IBPS SO 2017 Notification: The Institute Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of IBPS Specialist Officer 2017. A total number of 1315 different posts have been mentioned by IBPS in its IBPS Specialist Officer notification 2017.
IBPS is organizing IBPS CWE SPECIALIST VII Exam for filling up I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer vacancies into the various participating banks. Online registration for the post of IBPS Specialist Officer will start from 7th November 2017 and the last date for filling up the online application form is 27th November 2017.
IBPS SO 2017 Notification: Complete Information
Direct Download: IBPS SO Notification 2017
Candidates can apply through online mode only. The online payment fees for general/ OBC category is 600 Rs.
IBPS SO 2017 Notification: Important Dates
- Start date of Online Submission Application form: 7th November 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 27th November 2017
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment: 27th November 2017
- Online Prelims Examination (Tentative dates): 30th-31st December 2017
- Online Mains Examination (Tentative dates): 28 January 2018
- Conduct of Interview: February, 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April, 2018
Let us have a look at the new IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern.
IBPS SO 2017 Notification: Examination Phases
There is a change in the scheme of the examination. IBPS SO 2017 will now be a three-phase process. IBPS will be conducting online prelims as well mains written examination followed by Personal Interview. Marks obtained in Mains examination will be added for merit listing for the interview.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Mains examination for IBPS SO will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the nodal banks with the help of IBPS. The weightage (ratio) of Online CWE (Main Exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
IBPS SO 2017 Notification: Age Limit (As on 1.11.2017) & Educational Criteria (As on 27.11.2017):
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1987 and not later than 01.11.1997 (both dates inclusive). Also, IBPS has fixed different educational criteria for different IBPS Specialist Officer posts.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM
with specialization in Marketing
- For H.R. Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For I.T. Officer (Scale-I) : 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agriculture Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
- For Law Officer (Scale-I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
So, here we conclude our article on IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2017. Make sure that you do not delay the application procedure for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment. Stay connected for more information regarding Bank SO Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Exams, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.